Makeup mirror?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Makeup mirror?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 2 months ago.

• Author
    Esha Esha 
    Participant

Does anyone here use a magnifying makeup mirror? Any idea if it is actually helpful? Also is the white led light problematic? Should I opt for a warm light?

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yes my sister has it attached in her washroom and it is super useful… it is for the purpose that you do not have to bend to look yourself inside the mirror stuck on the wall :high5: take it without the light :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I don’t like magnifying mirrors as they give a close reality of our skin :shy: I personally prefer warm light. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Esha Esha 
      Participant

Hahahahaha…………
      Same here shikha :P

Kat 
    Participant

I do. It helps a great deal to make sure that the makeup is looking good. I can’t say much about the lights. It can be tricky and your makeup can look very different when you step outside.

KK 
    Participant

Hey! The magnifying mirror is a game changer if you like to do eye makeup. It really help you see where you are placing what shade and whether it looks blended or not. So, i have been using one of these stuck to my vanity mirror since almost a year i think. I genuinely cringe when i see pics of my eye makeup before i used to have this mirror. Mine is 5X.

I have just recently bought one of those 5X mirror with the LED light around it = like the ones they have in hotel rooms. But this one is with a stand and is placed on the desk (they do have wall mounting variants also). I have yet to use it though.

K

Madhur 
    Participant

Never used them before but after reading KK’s comment, I want one for doing eye makeup! :biggrin: :yes:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.