Which makeup product you hate that everyone else loves?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Which makeup product you hate that everyone else loves?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Chayanti Chayanti 6 months ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Unpopular opinion! There are all types of products that suit differently to each one but is there any particular makeup product that has been raved all over the world but you hate it?

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I like MAC lipsticks but I always find them very over-hyped :headbang: :headbang: except for ruby woo.. it totally deserves the hype :jaiho:

Meghna 
    Participant

Maybelline fit me poreless foundation… I didn’t like it at all..

Also, I hate all eyeshadows… I just don’t like the concept of eyeshadows..

I also hate mascaras.. they make my scanty eyelashes fall..

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Meghna.
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Meghna.
     Madhur 
    Participant

Revlon colourburst matte balm (they apply patchy and don’t like that peppermint tingling sensation on lips) and Lotus colourkick kajal (it sting my eyes) :sad:

Participant

Same here madhur. i never understood the hype and price :pan:

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Lotus colorkick kajal. It was so raved about. But when i tried it on my waterline , it simply did not show up despite swiping it many times.
    All three maybelline nudes pallete. Bad pigmentation. Some Lighter colors are chalky

mansi jain 
      Participant

Agree, didn’t like any of the eyeshadow palettes from Maybelline!

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Everyone loves L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer but it has never worked for me. I hate how silocony it is and it always gives me whiteheads.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Participant

Even i have heard great reviews about the primer and have seen a lot of youtubers using it

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I hate nykaa nailpolishes. Many say, it is great but, I didn’t like it at all. Also, Maybelline Colossal Kajal stings my eyes. :headbang:

ak1412 ak1412 
    Participant

Maybelline colossal kajal. The new Lakme eyeconic kajal. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I hate these so much!

Keep calm and be crazy, laugh, love and live it up because this is the oldest you've been and the youngest you'll ever be again!

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

I don’t like the shade Ruby Woo .. yes that famous red from Mac. :biggrin: :headbang:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.