Moisturizer for dry skin

Forums 1A. Skincare Moisturizer for dry skin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SohelaM 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Asmita23 Asmita23 
    Participant

Hello ladies
    Plz suggest me a day cream/ moisturizer for my dry skin. I would prefer creams with less harmful chemicals like silicons and parabens.
    Thanks in advance :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

Hi Asmita :smile:

You can check these :smile:

10 Best Day Creams for Dry Skinned Beauties

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 
    ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

For the face, IMO Nivea Soft wins hands down! I apply one layer of it, followed by Biotique carrot sunscreen which is very moisturizing in itself.

For your body, if you’re up for a DIY, I would suggest mixing glycerin & water, and optionally- a few drops of essential oil and approx 2 tablespoons of bath salt; in a bottle. Shake and use on damp skin, and you’ll be good to go for more than 24 hours. The ratio of glycerin & water varies depending upon the weather and how dry exactly your skin is. I have pretty dry skin (scratches do leave marks behind), but winters in Bangalore are pretty mild, so these days I go for 3 parts water to 2 parts glycerin. In the summer I will switch to 1:1, and use this lotion on alternate days only.

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 
     SohelaM 
    Participant

The best moisturisers that I could think of have already been recommended. But I would like to add a little tip here. If moisturisers are not cutting it for you then try mixing 1 or 2 drops of facial oil into it and then apply it. It will keep your skin soft and nourished and also make it look dewy and fresh.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.