My favourite hour of the day!

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat My favourite hour of the day!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Captain obvious 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 

It’s 4pm-5pm for me. First of all, it’s coffee time! :cool: And second, that is the time when most of my work is done. I feel very productive and a sense of satisfaction for a day well spent sets in. There is also the excitement of looking forward to the evening plans like dining out, going to the movies, meeting up with friends, cooking, etc.

What’s your favourite hour of the day and why? :dance:

aruna aruna 
    Participant

7 a.m to 7.30 a.m – my coffee and meditation..love that time of the day..

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Mornings – 7-8AM. I’m reading, learning, or just chilling out while others in the house sleep in. Most relaxed time of the day.

Anj 
    Participant

Morning 7 to 8 I will read new paper I have my tea and just sitting peacefully.

Smita T 

1st hour of the morning – most productive when it needs to be, and relaxed when it needs to be. :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I love the initial hour after getting up of around 8…. I work-out, eat, talk to my family and then start the day… then the morning is very productive :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

These days I have two favorite hours. :hihi: It’s one hour in the morning when no one is around and I make breakfast for myself and then one hour in the evening when go for a walk. :run:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Evening! 6pm to 7pm :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

At night around 11 to 12. When everybody is sleeping and i sit on my laptop to work quietly.

Tanya

Neha14 
    Participant

For me it is in the morning around 9am. When no one is around and I have finished my yoga.

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

At night after 8:30 pm when my son and husband are asleep.
    That’s when I am alone with books and my laptop.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.