My Husband is loving and caring but not interested in sex

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues My Husband is loving and caring but not interested in sex

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Priya21 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     S_S_N 
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I got married last year. My marriage is an arrange marriage luckily I got a very nice husband he is so Caring too much loving bt problem is that he doesn’t have interest in sex.We don’t have a good sex life . Sometimes I ignore my feeling n enjoy with husband but sometimes I feel really depressed.When we were on honeymoon that time only we had everyday sex but then after 1 month we had sex every alternate days for 2-3 moths then after once in a week . Sometime I feel I am too much lucky having loving husband but due my sex life I am not able to manage my personal life I get irritated in small things. Don’t know what to do how to manage ?:cry:

mansi jain 

I can say just one thing,talk to him about him. He is so caring and loving according to you then obviously he will listen. Explain what all youo feel,how you feel about this thing. May be he has some issues bothering him,talk to him. Encourage him to talk to a doctor if needed!

S_S_N 
    Participant

Thanq @ Mansi Jain for your concern bt I already spoke bt koi fayada nai. Last month our anniversary was there we went for trip we enjoyed but no sex even single day :headbang: He is so career oriented person he all time think and talk about the career and office. He also discuss with me about my career only he think that career is everything in life he want I also chase my goals. He suggested me that I ignore all this small crap and enjoy my life. I don’t know what I tell him that how I enjoy my life :cry: .If I discuss about my career or my goals then that time he give attention on my each and every words but on another discussion he don’t have any words to say only listen. He saying don’t worry everything will be allrht bt howwwwww don’t know.

He want baby bt I think only baby will be a reason that we will do sex hope so.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Having sex just to have a baby will not be right.. you should talk to him and constantly talk to him about this because he should know what he is doing is wrong… go to your mom’s place for a couple of days and if he asks you the reason then let him know all this.. if he really loves you, he will miss you and will do what you say .. ask him that this thing always bothers you and it depresses you a lot.. roz bolte raho jab tak samje nahi.. :headbang:

Priya21 
    Participant

Hi dear… I can understand your situation.. Even I’m facing the same thing. Whenever i tried talking to my husband, he was not so comfortable. Then I myself had some online research and online consultation to a doctor regarding this issue. You already have had sex in early days, it means that he’s not disinterested in sex actually. But may be he’s facing some problem at present in erection. There are mainly 2 reasons for erectile dysfunction. One is physical- it may be blood pressure, cholesterol, kidney disorders, alcohol, fast food, no enough sleep and another reason is mental tension. It may be any kind of mental tensions or it can be performance anxiety. Means he may have faced erection problem at one time and every other next time he may get anxious about his performance. He may feel lack of confidence. Also over masturbation causes men to lose interest in sex. And men do not like to discuss on these topics due to mentality of society. Failure in sex performance hurts men’s ego. So i think talk to him very clearly about this, ask him the reason and tell him to talk to you very frankly. Then work on the problem. Consult to a doctor and Give him some more time if he needs. But open conversation of you both is must. Don’t worry, this is a temporary phase. Good luck :)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Priya21.
makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.