Name of Bollywood Movies which inspire you to attend events, festivals etc?

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Name of Bollywood Movies which inspire you to attend events, festivals etc?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Neet Neet 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     anshika 
    Participant

Hello All,
    Can anyone of you please let me know some names of Bollywood movies which inspire or force you to attend national or international festivals, events, meetups? For E.g. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (la tomatina, Spain festival).
    Can you suggest me some more Bollywood movies in which such kind of festivals or events shown?
    If Bollywood movies does not easily comes into your mind, you can share Hollywood movies too.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Your example is my inspiration! :yes:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Um.. I don’t really remember any movies apart from ZNMD. If you want any movies that inspire you to travel, I’d suggest Midnight in Paris. Then PK had shown Prague very beautiful.
    The movie Rio captures Brazil’s carnivals really well, although animated.
    You might also find movies based on some music festivals, I have not seen them. But festivals like Coachella/Tomorrowland are also very famous.
    Most of the Farhan/Zoya Akhtar movies are based around travelling like Dil Chahta Hai, ZNMD and also the recent one dil dhadakne do.

anshika 
      Participant

Thanx Nupur! for your promptness.I know there are lot of movies inspire you for travel but I am exclusively looking for movies inspire anyone to attend events and festivals around the world, which shoot and picturized in any bollywood movie as I need to write an article on same which atleast covered 7 movies.

Have already covered “This was tommorrow” hollywood movie / documentary which includes tommorrowland music festival. ‘Coachella’ have to google it as I don’t think so, any bollywood or hollywood movie shows this festival yet.

Dipti 
      Participant

Anshika, if Holi counts in, there are many bollywood movies which showed Holi so beautifully

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I am not sure if a movie has ever inspired me to attend fests or events. :headscratch:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

I want to go to Holi parties projected in Bollywood movies. I have never been to such parties. :biggrin: :hihi:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

MAdhur,
      I went to Taj ka Holi party this year. There was a 70+ years old grandma, her daughter, and her granddaughter of our age. They all had beer in their hands, and all were dancing fully drunk.It was quite fun to see dadi dancing with beer and hands up in the air. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Madhur 
      Participant

That’s cool. Video nahi banayi tumne? :biggrin: But I guess you may need to take their permission first? :headscratch: I want to go to a full on bhaang wali holi party, pool filled with colors, pichkari and colors flying everywhere a la Bollywood style. :hihi:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Dil Dhadakne do, Sex and the city 2, Kapoor and Sons .. these movies make me feel like I want to go on a vacation now :hihi: :hihi:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

Some movies that I can think of:

YJHD sends me to Manali and Rajasthan
    Highway sends me to Himachal
    DCH and Finding Fanny sends me to Goa
    ZNMD sends us to so many places and finally
    Haider sends me to Kashmir…
    :yes: :yes:

Crispy 
    Participant

YJHD.. One of my chotu sa dream is to recreate some scenes of that moviee ♥ ♥

Neet Neet 
    Participant

Bride & Prejudice, the way they portrayed a punjabi Indian wedding bash with those little tiffs and fights between both sides adding oomph to whole concept. And the ending with that full blown celebration simply makes me take a pride in saying that Indian weddings are most colorful-vibrant weddings ever seen or experienced so far :balle:
    There are many movies based on Indian wedding themes, “Monsoon wedding” etc with that colorful vibrant vibes :pompom: can definitely make anyone intrigued to visit India exclusively for such unique of a kind wedding experience :high5: :pompom:
    “Hum dil de chuke sanam” “Devdaas” for spectacular virtual visit to Gujarati-bengali culture along with that royal touch of traditional weddings portrayed beautifully in both movies. :pompom:
    Zindagi na milegi dobara as you said, 3 idiots for exclusively the spectacular shots of leh/ladakh even though they were temporary on screen but effective enough to leave impact :pompom:
    “Tum Bin” for stunning landscape, I got serious motivation to visit Canada or visiting foreign country after that movie :shy:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.