Nudes can be bold too!

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Nudes can be bold too!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 2 months ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 

So I was checking out Sephora’s instagram and nudes are totally trending. Nudes look totally glam on Indian skin tones. Pair nude lips with bright eyes and we are party ready! :nails: What’s your take on nude colours? Do you like metallic nudes or matte nudes :pompom:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Madhur 
    Participant

Matte nudes looks totally amazing but I personally prefer soft and creamy nudes with hints of peach and pink. :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Nudes are good to wear but are tricky too as they can wash you out quickly if not chosen well. I prefer slight creamy ones with pink or brown undertones.

Tanya

mansi jain 

I love Nude shades on my lips more than the bright ones! Much more classy and sexy.

Smita T 

I feel it looks so great, but somehow, just not on me!!

p3chen 
    Participant

Matte nudes and creamy ones too. :yes:

Aksh Aksh 
    Participant

Ohhhh just loving my nude nail paint these days. And one qus. Girls plz suggest a affordable pinkish nude lipstick for daily :drool: wear.

shwethasrin shwethasrin 
    Participant

I love darker nudes, like Kat Von D’s Lolita. I love pairing it with a smokey eye.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I love matte nudes as they are easy to sport and gives a natural look! Glossy ones don’t stay long hence, I don’t prefer using one. :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Me too love nudes for those days when I wanna look all natural.. but I am more of a bold lip colour fan.. I always feel I can carry the bold shades better than the nudes :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.