How is Nykaa Shopping Experience

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! How is Nykaa Shopping Experience

This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Meera Meera 
    Participant

Hello everyone..

I’m planning to shop from Nykaa for the first time..Can you tell me your experience with them? Do they deliver on time and what about the return policy??

Thanks in advance

rashmita 
    Participant

nykaa shopping is breeze; safe and easy. Return policy is cool as well! Delivery depends on your location, but it is nothing bothersome. Good Luck! Get Addicted! :dance:

Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.... :)

jomolimbb 

I have shopped from nykaa numerous times, though I don’t find the offers and deals exciting, it’s safe to shop from them :)

naina naina 
    Participant

I have ordered atleast 100 times from Nykaa…everything about them is awesome…the best part is they give fresh products…unlike other websites which give old products…so go ahead n place your first order..

Remember there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices and EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I order from nykaa every week and the return policy and everything is very cool… their delivery is quick and products are in good condition.. go for it.. you will soon become an addict :hihi:

Nemesis 
    Participant

I’m always on Nykaa! :biggrin: Delivery takes time for me since I live in an obscure place. Otherwise, haven’t had any problem with the products till now and never had to return anything either.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Very safe website to shop from. Don’t worry. :hihi:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

MonikaMadhwal 
    Participant

It’s one of my favourites for beauty related shopping in India. They keep adding new brands and have a fuss free return policy.

The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life :) XOXO

Grisha Grisha 
    Participant

I have been shopping from nykaa from 3 years now. I was very skeptical about the website in the beginning but now I can’t live without it. 😁

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

I had a pretty good experience while shopping on Nykaa on a non-sale day. But during a sale a couple months back, I had a really difficult time. After I had loaded my cart and hit checkout, suddenly a new completely different set of products were on my cart.. and somebody else’s profile was showing even tough I had logged in from my account. This happened a couple of times, each time a different person’s account was showing. I finally had to give up and couldn’t buy anything!

Anyways, I had shopped a couple pf other times. And the products were great and pretty fast delivery too! Do give it a try ! :biggrin:

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

asmita_dande 
    Participant

nykaa is good site, i have ordered many times. but only problem with them which i found was if you ordered more items they will send it as per their availability some items before n some after two three days…i mean it’s ok from their side but our excitment reduces as we dont get all order at one time.

sakhi 
    Participant

Im in love with Nykaa…cant liv without it….i have stopped visiting counters now..for any of my personal or cosmetic needs/fancies i look up to Nykaa

Sakhi...Smile

tanya20025 
    Participant

Its safe and really easy!

Tanya

Meera Meera 
    Participant

Awww..Thanks so much people :high5: Such positive reviews..So excited to place my first order :dance:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Recently, I purchased a few products from Nykaa. Among them was a Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. I usually don’t prefer prepaid orders but, this time I opted for it. They didn’t deliver the product for more than a week and I emailed them repeatedly to dispatch the order asap! After 15 days, I’m receiving my order and when I opened it, there came another shock. Lakme eyeconic kajal was a fake one! What else would I do other than throwing it away? :headbang:
    Has anyone faced such situations with Nykaa before? Or maybe this happens once in a bluemoon?

mansi jain 
    Participant

I have a decent experience with nykaa. I mostly get my stuff in 4 days when prepaid and 6 days if it is COD . Never had any leaky or messy product delivered. THankfully I am happy with it!

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.