Om Swami to be a part of Bigg Boss 10 finale

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Om Swami to be a part of Bigg Boss 10 finale

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tanya20025 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s a good or bad news or if it affects anyone of us or not, today I read that he will be a part of the grand finale. After his eviction from the house he had been saying all sort of things about Salman Khan and Bigg Boss show. He stated that if the makers of the show don’t invite him for the finale he will make sure it doesn’t happen in the first place. What do you guys think? Why did the makers of the show agree to invite him for the finale? Was it because of what he said or they want to earn a few more rupees from his antics?

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

One of my friend’s friend used to work in the Bigg Boss crew.. and he said that everything is very much scripted from who goes and who says what.. means the dialogues are not scripted but they make such situations happen for people to react and a couple of things are scripted and sure even this is :high5: :high5: :hihi: :hihi: just one more way to get a higher TRP :hihi: :hihi: but baba kya antique hai na :hihi: :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Mona’s wedding has already proved how scripted everything is! Haina?

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

A leading portal says ” Bigg Boss 10 is getting as bizarre as you can think of. It seems the makers threw contestant Swami Om out of the Salman Khan-hosted show, only to bring him back within three weeks. Undoubtedly, the most controversial contestant in the history of Bigg Boss, Swami Om will be seen attending the show’s finale.
    According to sources, Swami Om was eager to attend the finale, which is now less than two weeks away. “He wanted to be on the finale and the makers agreed,”

It will be interesting to see how the show’s host and superstar Salman Khan will react to this news, considering the actor had announced that Swami should not return to the channel Colors, leave aside the show. Also, since Swami has been on a spree of making unsavoury comments about Salman, apart from unleashing nasty allegations against other contestants on the show, after he was shown the door”-Idianexpress

tanya20025 
    Participant

Iam not a fan or follower of Big Boss but I think this show is a perfect example of being scripted in order to shoot up the TRP’s! So it is quite possible that all this is a drama!

Tanya

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.