Online MBA in USA

Forums B1. Study, Jobs, and Careers Online MBA in USA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neha 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Neha 
    Participant

Hi Friends.. I have shifted to Washington,DC recently with my husband. I have done my B.Tech and I am planning to do an online MBA from here( looking for some university in which GMAT score is not required).
    I don’t have work experience in IT sector.I am little confused as the universities over here don’t help with placements when we enroll for online course and I cannot do a full time MBA on my current visa(and I don’t have work experience too). I was just thinking that will doing MBA be worth it without any help in job placement as I would like to do a job. They are saying that they will be having networking meets and I can make contacts and might grab some jobs.
    Any suggestions?

Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

Any vocational course that you can do instead of online mba? beautician or something similar? You will start earning sooner and, if you are earning cash instead of cheque/ card, might avoid some visa issues also.

With the current climate Trump has created, companies hiring Indians might be rare.

Neha 
      Participant

Sanjeev Sir We are here for 5 years, so I was thinking to do MBA. Is online MBA not a good option (as I have the work permit on my visa)?

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.