My painful experience of fistula surgery

Forums 8. Health and Fitness My painful experience of fistula surgery

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Nimisha27 
    Participant

Hi lovely ladies,
    This is my first post in madam gupshup. I never thought that I would be sharing something like this with you all but you know what it’s important. fistula is an anal area condition which can’t be cured with medicines and surgery is the last option. I opted for most advanced laser surgery but still it’s surgery. I spent my whole festive time experiencing pain, crying and asking why it happened. There can be so many reasons for that as far as I know negligence towards my well being not eating well and ignoring my minor bowel issues led to this.Now why I am sharing this is because first we girls ignore our health a lot, please don’t take professional help. Second if there is some issue with your area down there don’t hesitate to talk about it. It may sound gross but it’s an essential part of our body. I wish you all a healthy year ahead.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I know what you said it absolutely correct… sorry to hear about you, hope you are fine now :high5: I have always seen women ignoring their health and visit the doctor only when it reaches the extreme :headbang: :headbang: I lot o women shy out and there is nothing to be shy since you are making it worse for yourself only.. glad you wrote this :high5:

Nimisha27 
    Participant

Thanks for understanding Saloni.Now I m in much better condition.It will take some more time for full recovery.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Get well soon, Nimisha. It’s good that you shared your experience.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.