Parents forcing me to marry another guy

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Parents forcing me to marry another guy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Asmita23 Asmita23 
    Participant

Hello girls..

I’m in a relationship for the last 5 yrs. Both of our parents are aware of this n they have no problem in getting us married.

Now the problem is I’m 23 and my guy is 22. M currently studying for my professional exams n he’s working in an MNC. He was thinking of his masters next year. Now my relatives are coming up with “eligible” guys to my mom. And my mom doesn’t want to share the news of my relationship with anyone.

The problem is my mom is getting insecure day by day. She says stuff like “both of you are not financially independent…pata nai shaadi karenge bhi ya nai… You are already elder to him….acche ladke chale jaenge…career baad m bana lena” n all that. M so worried. What should I do? :headscratch: :waiting: :waiting:

Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

Lololol, all I can think of is.. he’s 22 and 5 years ago he was 17. You started a relationship with a minor. :P

Sorry, I know, I know. serious issue. But actually, 23 is no age to marry or even worry about marriage. Mom ko bolo thand rakehin 3-4 saal. :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I think you both are too young to think about marriage right now. Focus on your career and create a life for yourself first. If you think what society will think then go ahead and marry a stranger.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Ummmmm he is just a year younger to you and that is absolutely fine… if you do not like it, then don’t tell people that he is one year younger, no one is going to know :high5: :high5: and as far as your age is concerned, you guys need to wait some more years before getting married.. be financially capable of handling a marriage and then go for it.. mom ne thik hi bola shaadi karenge ya nahi pata nahi, coz yeh age mom ki hoti toh even she wouldn’t have been independent when it comes to finance… it takes you time to earn well and you guys will, but take some time, relatives to bolenge hi, unko kaam kya hai :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.