Shampoo & Conditioner Dilemma!

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner Dilemma!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author
    VijetaNagar VijetaNagar 
    Participant

Hi guys,
    i am here to talk about my most irritating problem today.. need help!

i am in ahmedabad and water here is so so bad that my hair have turned frizzy, hard, rough.. and what not.
    i straightened my hair twice in 4 years just so that they look neat and managed, but dont want to do it anymore now. so i am in a look out for a good shampoo as nothing works here.. even freshly washed hair look so bad and non-fresh. i have been experimenting with many brands and everytime i buy a shampoo the SA forces me to but same brand’s conditioner. cause of this i have so many conditioner lying as i dont use them freq at all. and whenever i tell the SA that i dont need a conditioner as i have so many already she is like “no no no” dont ever do that ..
    i just cannot keep on buying conditioners like this which i dont even use.
    Is her reaction just ??? do i really need to stick to shampoo – conditioner combo!??
    pl help ladies :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

No I do not follow this rule at all… for exaple my hair is coloured and damaged.. so I use the shampoo for coloured hair and conditioner for damaged hair and it works really well :high5: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I never do what SAs tell me. You don’t have to use a shampoo and conditioner combo for best results. I also use different products and they work well for me. You must also include a deep conditioning or repairing mask in your hair care regimen. Also, some more tips for you:

7 Tips for Washing Hair in Hard Water

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.