Share your Creative talents

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Share your Creative talents

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 12 months ago.

• Author
     Mimly 
    Participant

Hello girls.

The topic I would like to discuss with you is creative talents. So do you possess any of creative talents??? Let’s share our talents !!

Smita T 
    Participant

I’m not super creative but I have written stories and poems, I can put decent mehendi, I can cook, I can do crafts. I used to draw well when I was a kid, somewhere along the way, I lost that talent.

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

I can cook. I can sketch stuff quickly. I can play the guitar . Cant sing though. I write stuff. Articles , poems ,etc.

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

I write poems and articles, have a blog for that. I like drawing on paper (love making greeting cards). Used to embroider well, but no time for that now. Nowadays my creativity is mostly in the form of writing because of the blog.

Madhur 
    Participant

I am not much creative though I can draw & sing well :smile:

p3chen 
    Participant

I can write poems, though i used to write during school. I can make good greeting cards, I know how to make terracotta jewellery, some homemade grooming items like body butters, facial oils,scrub,salts,lip balms,etc. Little crafts here n there.
    I cook too, :biggrin:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I get creative while designing clay jewelry and clothing! Typical fashion technology graduate! :yes:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.