Shaving your facial skin- yay or nay?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Shaving your facial skin- yay or nay?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
    Ahanachat136 Ahanachat136 
    Participant

So I recently saw many Instagrammers and Youtubers raving about how shaving your face not only removes facial hair, but also gives smooth even skin. I have lot of facial hair, and waxing and threading gives me nasty rashes. Shaving looks like an easy option. Anyone here who has tried it? Feedback please. :smile: :smile:

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
    Not in looks.
    Not in what they say.
    Just in what they are.”

ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

Me! I shave my face (the ‘stache and my cheeks) once in a month and a half or so. I use an eyebrow razor and have had pretty decent results till date. My facial hair is light and less to start off with, so the frequency with which I need to shave is quite less; in fact I do it just for the heck of it. But I’ve been doing it for a while and haven’t seen rashes or thickened regrowth yet.

Give it a shot, most probably it will work out well!

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

Ahanachat136 Ahanachat136 
      Participant

Thanks. Will try it! <3

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
      Not in looks.
      Not in what they say.
      Just in what they are.”

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I do shave my face and wax it also.. most of the times I prefer waxing but I do use an eyebrow razor and it gives me a smooth and clean face :high5: :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

I have also shaved upper lip hair twice with those dermaplaning razor, but I wasn’t completely satisfied with it. I still prefer threading but it’s a nice enough method to remove errant hair here & there :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Shaving is a good idea and works well when you have peach fuzz or thin facial hair. You may check out laser hair removal if you wish to get rid of excess hair. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.