What is the single most emotionally destructive sentence you could say to somebody?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What is the single most emotionally destructive sentence you could say to somebody?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I can be real cruel when I lose control over my temper. This is something I don’t like about myself but sometimes these things help you feel good in some fights or arguments :P

And I have the power to emotionally break down someone just by saying a few things(I know so evil and heartless of me :P ). So, how can you emotionally destroy someone by saying a single sentence? Don’t say you’re too kind to say something bad to anybody, we all have some superpowers ;)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

I so badly want to tell someone that I don’t feel anger but pity for them and their existence. :scared: But I don’t because I don’t get that much angry to lose control over what I am saying.

Smita T 
    Participant

“You are completely useless”
    “You don’t deserve to live on this earth”
    “You should just go and jump off a bridge”

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Smita,
      isme to mera kuch nai hoga. :tongue: aur dam lagao.

Smita T 
      Participant

:scared:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
      Participant

Hahaha.. mera b..m to kehdugi hogya tera? itna hi h bs bolne ko :P (not to you smita :* )

Anj 
    Participant

For my bf I know so many things but now he knows that gusse me hai thodi see me khud hi regret karegi. But I rarely get that angry means I always have control on my words.

Crispy 
    Participant

I am so good at taunting…sometimes i feel like i can kill someone with my words when i am angry..I normally says jayada awaj unchi ki hai toh dek lena..i’ll show u the way of hell.. I am not sudhi bachi at all.. ; main yaha iss cheez k liye nhi aayi.. Stay away if u wanna stay safe.. Bla bla :drool: :drool: i easily lose my temper… :headbang:
    Google baba says subh jaldi uthne se.. Meditation krne se gussa kam hota h but it had showed no impact on me.. I genuinely want to control it :headscratch:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

I am usually the one who patiently waits and keeps on counting frequency of sumone getting on my nerves only to erupt at once and last time :hihi: And wen it erupts it won’t see your age/relationship/position at all I will not spare with my rudest harsh upfornt straighforward talks to them but sadly I am not; good for them :hihi: I know-realised the impact of saying that upfront as I can never be the same after that, I cannot give you same respect & once I showed them their real place I cannot pretend giving them same respect or bare minimum gestures so even in anger I think about consequences and stay away from opening up :headscratch: This definitely lands me in trouble as they think I am being weak but its just that I value relationships coz obviously after all that fuss I am never the same or see them with same eyes so better forgive/ignore for harmony plus I am also not a saint landed from heaven so it can back fire also :hihi:
    At first I just listen, listen and smile with a warning thus when I speak no one dare to interfere or even open their tongues coz I dnt give that chance either :tongue: So I myself not dare to reach that level, I just give hints in between that level is about to cross :hihi: and husband (obviously he was the guinea pig to experience it rest are lucky enough to see my so called weak or soft side only :hihi:) swiftly escapes :hihi: unless its really getting on nerves or sumone really wants to see it coming :hihi:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Madhur 
    Participant

I can be rude when angry but never to the extent that a person would emotionally break down. Even if I had really hurt someone emotionally really bad, it would never be intentional.

jomolimbb 

Panga mat lo, you know what I am capable of (and that gets them thinking she is capable of something, but what) :biggrin: :biggrin:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.