Suggest a health tip you have implemented in your life and seen a positive effect out of it

Forums 8. Health and Fitness Suggest a health tip you have implemented in your life and seen a positive effect out of it

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  roma 6 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

Eating my dinner before 7pm most of the time,specially when I am at home, has really helped me to control my weight,have a good night sleep and because I eat dinner so early *typical jain* I sleep early around 10:30pm and have seen a positive change in my skin as well. No more pimple and dull skin,I don’t really know the connection but I did read somewhere a good night sleep heals your skin! Called Beauty sleep for a reason han? Do you have any tip which changed your life for good?

Smita T 
    Participant

A gap of 3 hours between dinner and sleep would be the reason Mansi. Its a great practise! I’m not a jain but I still have dinner by 8 pm on most days :biggrin:

My tip would be a 20-40 minute early morning walk on a daily basis. It helps you control weight, keeps your joints healthy – helps with arthritis , keeps your digestive tracks healthy, you sleep better, you breathe better. It really is life changing.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Including herbal supplements like fenugreek seeds, cinnamon powder, triphala etc have improved my life. I feel more alert and energetic now. Also, I spend at least 15 minutes everyday in sunlight for better health.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Walking every-day has shown really positive effect as it makes my food digest properly and has helped curb acidity too.. and yes eating around 7-8 pm has helped me a lot too.. I sleep mostly around 11-12, so yes a 3 hours gap really helps and the morning are always better and fresher :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

Consuming less sugar really helped with the acne and have some effect in weight loss. Not that I don’t eat sweet products but just have lessened the quantity considerably. :smile:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Eating Dinner before 8 pm! This has made me lose weight easily :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Drinking 5-6 litres of water every day and also waking up early to workout has helped me a lot. It keeps me active throughout the day and also improved my skin condition.

Tanya

roma 
    Participant

drinking 3 litre water a day has shown in getting clear skin

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.