Suggest some ideas to wish birthday in long distance relationship

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Suggest some ideas to wish birthday in long distance relationship

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  roma 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     MM 
    Participant

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. I don’t know what to do on his special day for him. Sending gifts isn’t an option because that isn’t permitted in his hostel. A simple wish sounds really cold to me. I have no idea what shall I do for him. His birthday is on 20th Feb.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MM.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan.

Anj 
    Participant

My birthday was yesterday and we guys are also in long distance. He get cake and wish me and some time play guitar.
    If u know his room mates thn transfer money in someone’s account and ask them to get customised cake . I was in contact with his friends so his friends used to help me out . Ask them to get shirt or tshrt for him and u can gv money.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

Why does a simple wish sound cold to you? He is your boyfriend not any five year old kid who wouldn’t accept any wish unless you throw him a party or gifts. Gifting him something is not your option for the moment so either send him some cake and flowers through his friends or a lovely wish would make his day :D

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Set up a skype date! Decide a time, set up the table, dress up and just enjoy a skype date with each other. :smile:

Smita T 
    Participant

I saw a movie called Flavours, it has shown a long distance “date” very sweetly. The guy sends her flowers and tells her to get dressed. He gets Chinese food delivered to her , and he gets the exact same food delivered to him as well,then he sends her a link to a movie which they click start at the same time and then watch the movie “together”, all the while being on phone. So its like they are having dinner and watching a movie together. You can try this.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Smita T.
    ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Make a cute video for him. I am sure he’ll love it.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Heyyyyy there are so many scrap-booking video makers online.. make a cute video and send him that.. he will totally love the effort that you make :high5: skype is a good option too… bring a little pastry and wish him happy birthday on skype :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

You can make a video/ make a photo collage :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

You can send your wishes through any video calling app and spend some time talking to each other. As everyone suggested above, sending gifts or cake through his friends is also a good option.

Tanya

roma 
    Participant

send a voice record with wishing him and ur feelings for him

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.