Suggestions for MP3 Players

Forums B3. Gadgets and Technology Suggestions for MP3 Players

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smita T 5 months ago.

• Author
     Smita T 
    Participant

I listen to music on my phone, and I’m pretty satisfied with it. I had an IPod a long time back, but have no idea about MP3 players. My friends birthday is coming up soon and she wants a MP3. I was checking out Phillips GoGear , are they good? Sony has some good ones too. Any suggestions? Do you have an MP3 Player, if not what do you use for listening to music ?

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

Hey Smita,
    I have used Phillips Go Gear and now I use Sony Walkman. I used to use the Phillips Dot earlier. I quite like the quality of both but replaced the headphones on the Sony one because they were not comfortable. For a budget range, Phillips has good options. If your friend doesn’t mind spending some more money, Sony is a better bet.
    I prefer to use an mp3 player because I can listen to music without worrying about the storage space or charge on my phone and I can use it in places where phones are not allowed. :dance:

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

Smita T 
      Participant

Thanks Suchitra

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Philips and Sony are the two best brands to go for :high5: :high5: :jaiho: they have those little MP3’s in various colours which will be super cute for gifting :high5:

Smita T 
      Participant

I love the colourful ones too , they are super cute :dance:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I had bought a Sony Walkman years ago and still use it when I travel. Sony is an excellent option.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Smita T 
      Participant

Sony walkman ? The cassette \ CD one ? I had the cassette one years ago but don’t have cassettes anymore. :hihi:

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Smita T.
      ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Haha. They call their MP3/MP4 range Walkman :hihi:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Smita T 
      Participant

Ooohhh :headbang: :headbang:
      That’s what I was thinking. Because they called their casette range Walk man too :headscratch:

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Smita T.
makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.