Has any teacher ever hit on you?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Has any teacher ever hit on you?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Have you been flirted/hit on by any teacher in your lifetime? I have not maybe because I was the student they dreaded the most. But there used to be young male teachers in our all girls school and rumours would fly all around.

Do you know any such story? Or has any teacher ever hit on you?

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

In 11th standard, I had a huge crush on my accounts tutor. He was just 27, highly successful and super hot! :drool: It went on for months but didn’t end there but I still didn’t know what he felt foe me. :shy: In 12th std, I needed coaching for economics as well and no good tutor was available. So, I finally asked him to give me home tuition. :hihi: He agreed and started teaching me in the afternoon when my parents were in the office and my sister in college. :shy:

To be continued… :tongue:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Shikha, we had an english teacher, who’d always ask questions from the same girl. She was good, and honestly he must have been impressed with her.
      But us back benchers, whenever he asked questions, would start singing aloud..

“agar tum mil jao, padhana chhode denge ham”

No wonder that girl hated us. :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

:biggrin: Back benchers are the best!

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Shikkhhhaaaaaa…..
    I want next episode like now. :waa: :waa: :waa: :rofl:

dhinkchakboss dhinkchakboss 
    Participant

In 11th standard, I had a huge crush on my accounts tutor. He was just 27, highly successful and super hot! :drool: It went on for months but didn’t end there but I still didn’t know what he felt foe me. :shy: In 12th std, I needed coaching for economics as well and no good tutor was available. So, I finally asked him to give me home tuition. :hihi: He agreed and started teaching me in the afternoon when my parents were in the office and my sister in college. :shy:

To be continued… :tongue:

This gets interesting!

Participant

I have never been flirted or hit-upon but there is this sir who keeps on looking at peeping bra straps, and ogle at see through tops! That was humiliating enough! :headbang: :nono: :yuck:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

IT’s worse than being hit on Shubha. :pan: :pan: :pan: You guys should complain.

Participant

He is getting married now so hopefully once he gets to see something in person, he will stop looking at other women like that.. He is a 32 year old virgin!

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

He is the tharki uncle we meet on buses Shubha. I am sure he won’t change. :pan:

Participant

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Smita T 

I haven’t seen any teachers hit on students. Generally students have a crush on teachers. We had a really handsome Physics teacher in 11th & 12th std. All the girls were total fida on him. He was a rajputana types mucchad, fit and super good looking. All the girls used to flirt on him but he was such a gentleman, he handled it well.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Smita T.
     Anj 
    Participant

Not during school time. Actually I have finished CA long back but my CS final year is pending so last year June I went my native to give final exams. I look quite young bcz of my low weight. One day one supervisor came during one exam , he came to me and asked which year student you are( my exam was in a college) . I was like I finished my college in 2010😂😂. He just changed topic and try to say something I said please let me finish my paper, he was like okay after exam will talk, :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

So he used to come home daily in the afternoon. The more I was spending time with him, the more I was feeling something-something. I was a teenager, you know. :hihi: Somehow I was still scoring fine in eco. Eventually, he finally realised what was going on and he kinda started to reciprocate. He started to flirt in ever so gentle manner like in my accounts class he would call me by my nickname in a flirty manner IN FRONT OF EVERYONE and then…wink! He would also always make me sit nearest to him. :shy:

All this kept going on for many months. He would come home but never try anything. Then one day, he could not come home so he called me to the institute but no one else was there. I had become a little serious about my studies by then because preboards were near. I went there just for studies but that day there was something different about him. The room smelled just…sexy and he was wearing maybe his best clothes.

So we sat down to study but kept getting distracted. And then all of a sudden he held my hand and I almost passed out. But he immediately backed out and said sorry. I excused myself and left the room and came back home. After that, I kept thinking about him 24/7 for days but didn’t attend his class and didn’t let him come home. Around 7-8 days after the incident, he finally came home and apologised again. I accepted his apology and started studying again.

After a few days, right before my boards, I realised that I won’t be able to concentrate after that incident, due to my teenage hormones, if you know what I mean. So we finally decided to end all that…so one last time he gave me a hug and we parted ways. So that’s the bittersweet end of my chhoti si love story. :cry:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Crispy 
      Participant

That was heart breaking but cutee :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Yeah :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Aww, this is such a cute story!

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Aww Shikha. That’s so adorable. 😘😘😘 I almost wished it didn’t come to an end.😣

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Ya I wish something more had happened. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Crispy 
    Participant

In school time no such case happened with.. Though there were such 1-2 teachers who used to flirt with other girls..
    Last year when i went to my college first time for giving 1st year exams (Am not a regular student) our invigilator was trying to be over friendly with me..Taking my complete details like why didn’t u fill regular forms.. Who is ur father..where do u live..that was ok for a moment but next day.. He was not incharge of our class but fir bhi like meri seat k pass aakar khada ho gya..this time he started asking about hows my paper going on or do i need any help.. This time i ignored again.. 3rd day again he came but is baar mujhe exam me kuch nhi aata tha toh i took his advantage..he helped me in completing paper :drool: :drool: uske baad whenever he came i used to turn my face or i would say rudely sab aata h mje, :drool: :drool:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

Not really in our school or class coz teachers were elderly or uncle types :hihi: may be I was equally dumbo to not realise it or understand it at that time dunno :headscratch: waise b i luked behenji types with tall height long hairs oiled into two braids and face full of acne :makeup: :hihi: It reminds me of our fairwell day, when we all gals came in sarees boys will be like “Hain ye dumbos aisi b lag sakti h :headscratch: :rofl: :rofl:
    But yeah I heard recently my sister’s batchmate is getting married to their highschool tution teacher which did gave me shock not coz they have age gap or other things but also coz she was topper gal so i thought she wud indulge in IIT or AIIMS/AFMC pune studies like what normally toppers do :headscratch: Even I had been to his coaching classes for maths tution in 11th-12th board exams though he was just 25 yrs old then but I didnt had idea he can develop a relationship with our 2 years junior gal, which is my sister’s batchee of class 10th :headscratch: Whatever is the story in between but now in 2017 they are getting married. My sister used to tell me that our teacher and that gal seem too close n all, even they used to say that the gal quit her engineering coaching just to be with the teacher who still teaches highschool-inter students & she used to be topper of her class, she topped even inboard exams so it was hard to believe that she is home sitting now, I thought it to be just a rumor of teen age, so it surely gave me shock to hear about wedding now. :headscratch:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Neet Neet 
    Participant

Whatsoever thanx to god, he didn’t did it to me or my sister :waiting: I can’t imagine sumone swaying a teenager/kid from her potential studies, dreams/career goals just for a wedding-housewife :headscratch:
    On another note, hats off to the gal, she did unbelievable thing. :jaiho: the teacher is indeed lucky though i am not sure if he deserves her or not really :headscratch:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

tanya20025 
    Participant

No yaar never! I was the favourite student of one of our teacher’s in graduation but nothing like flirting and all. I had a secret crush on him though :rofl:

Tanya

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

I was in training until 1.5 years ago, and was hit upon during the final year of my training by a good-looking cardiologist who was a bit awkward, but had many women crushing on him (I had a light-hearted crush too). It was embarrassing though.
    Now I hear he might be changing jobs and joining my hospital as my colleague..

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

in 10th, while playing kabbadi. we were ragging other medium gals. Those gals in revenge went to the PT sir & told that we are scolding him..bla bla. he came in angry & hit me very badly. I cried a lot that day, will never ever forget him nor the day :scared: whenever i visit school, moment i see him, that recalls the situation. Stopped talking with him, but he calls me & speaks :rofl:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

Not any teacher but my gym trainer proposed me :rofl: :rofl: (if this counts as a valid response :P )

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yes a lot of teachers have tried to flirt and did flirt but I was committed :hihi: :hihi: toh I did not opt flirting back.. when I was in class 10th.. I did not used to go to classes because I did not like wasting 6-7 hours in classes, rather I study on my own.. so once I went and this male teacher was like why haven’t you come since days, you wait after the class and meet me along in room no 403 and we shall discuss about it.. I somewhat understood his intention, did not go and never went to classes then. bahana mil gaya :hihi: :hihi:

Madhur 
    Participant

Neither in my school nor college there were male teachers who I could crush on. As for the other way round it was not possible because our school & college authorities were really strict.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.