Tell me about your current night time skincare routine

Forums 1A. Skincare Tell me about your current night time skincare routine

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

I am 20,with normal skin but I face the issue of acne and dark spots left in my skin due to acne. So my regime is pretty simple.
    I use a facewash from neutrogena
    Scrub my face twice a week using coffee powder.
    Apply a brightening serum from neutrogena
    Apply a water based lotion on skin.
    That’s it! What does your night time skincare routine consists of?

Anj 
    Participant

Since 10 days I’m not even washing my face just I wipe with wet cloth. And no skin care as of now. Once my doctor will tell me that my eyes are okay first I will go and purchase a good face wash.

p3chen 
    Participant

Shifting to a new place took a toll on my skin and hair. Now slowly my skin is normalising but I have too many dark spots left behind by recurring acne. So what I do is ,wipe my makeup off with coconut oil, then use aha glow face wash. It makes my skin dry so I use my own blend of facial oil, then I use dr Reddy’s clearz on the dark spots. Whenever I get time I use yoghurt almond n multani mitti mask.

kusum 
    Participant

Hey mansi, I am currently using Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer with a drop of oil, as the place I am in, is not hot yet. what water based lotion u use? I am in search of one.

mansi jain 

Hey Kusum,I was using the the oil free lotion from neutrogena,recently I bought the one from Cetaphil moisturizing lotion and use it every night. I think it is a no fuss lotion,it hydrates your skin well and luckily no breakouts after using :) Also I don’t use any lotion in morning,only sunscreen.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 
    pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

On a good day, my skincare routine includes toning and moisturising. I read reviews on IMBB and keep experimenting with the brands. On other days I barely manage to take off my makeup before slipping into deep slumber :biggrin: Really need to work on setting up a good skincare routine :hihi:

Raka Raka 
    Participant

Currently I’m using the Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Facial Foam and sometimes use the Kiehl’s ultra facial cleanser as well, if my skin feels too stretchy that particular day. I follow up with the rosewater from forest essentials and use the kama ayurveda kumkumadi thailam. And I scrub thrice a week, using the lotus phyto rx whitening and brightening polisher. I’m very lazy when it comes to whipping up masks, so I just smear a layer of yoghurt on my face. :hihi:

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding, a pure one, the soul.

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

I am currently on a very threadbare routine because of some personal and heath issues.
    I wash my face with water and then cleanse it with Garnier micellar water. I don’t wear any makeup so I don’t need to use a makeup remover. I follow the cleansing with a diy mix of castor oil and olive oil as a sort of moisturizer or use a facial oil. For the facial oil, I mixed a sample of Keihl’s Midnight Recovery Serum into Kumkumadi Thailam and use it on my pigmentation.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

Sonu 
    Participant

I use Himalaya Neem face wash , Pixi Glow tonic as toner and Vichy Normaderm Night Detox cream and eye cream by simple.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I was my face with yes to blueberries foaming face wash, then I apply the nip and fab glycolic serum and then colorbar hydra white eye cream for the dark circles.. :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

My skin was in terrible condition few days back. I didn’t applied oil or Vaseline on my skin before my cousin & family members applied gulal during Holi. I got 4 fat pimples on my cheeks& forhead and my skin was badly dry & flaking. So, to treat that I am using this routine day & night and skin is a lot better now –

1 Cleanser – http://makeupandbeauty.com/fabindia-panchpushp-face-cleansing-oil-review/

2 Toner – http://makeupandbeauty.com/kama-ayurveda-pure-rose-water-review/

3) Moisturizer – Applying extra virgin olive oil day & night on face. :smile:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I keep my skincare routine simple at night.

Cleanser – http://makeupandbeauty.com/aroma-magic-white-tea-chamomile-face-washreview/
    Under Eyes – Juicy Chemistry Coffee and Green Tea Eye Cream
    Acne scar treatment – Melalite 15 cream,
    Lips – Vaseline Petroleum Jelly.
    I also apply castor oil on my eyelashes regularly. :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.