Totally confused and depressed

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Totally confused and depressed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     kity52 
    Participant

Hey all, i need your help , i was working in a company for a year and that was my first job finally i left that job after a year’s experience as i was not enjoying my work in that organization,now my family is planning for my wedding in early next year and for that i need atleast 4 months time to plan my wedding and to spend some time with my family as i am living away from my family since 6 years its 7th year now. soo i only have time of 6 to 7 months to do something for my career and i think for 6 months new job is not a good idea and i dont want to ruin my CV by doing nothing for 1 long year please help what should i do to maintain my CV so that i can look for opportunity after my marriage and i can do in this 6 months which can be helpful for me to start career again after marriage and i also like to start something by my own as i don’t think i can work full time in a corporate after my wedding ,,, i am super confused and depressed what should i do opt for job orr something of my own or anything ,,,ahhhhh helppppp

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

If you eventually wish to do something of your own, start planning today. Sort everything and figure out what you’d like to do. You can do your wedding and business planning side by side and start once you’re settled into your new life. :cool:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Doing something of our own is the best idea :high5: start planning as Shikha said and spend the time with your family till you get married… and once you get married, plan out if you would want to do business or go to the office with the new job.. enjoy this phase, do not get stressed out :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.