Traits of a successful entrepreneur!

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Traits of a successful entrepreneur!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

What traits are required to be a successful entrepreneur?
    Perseverance is one for sure. What else do you think is important to make it to the top? :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Consistency, brains and sincerity.

Tanya

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Knowledgeable , adaptable

poeticmorsels 
    Participant

consistency, punctuality, very good PR skills and politeness. :yes: :yes:

gratitude always

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

A successful person must not ever let success go to his/her head. Just look at Rati, for example. She is still such a sweetheart. :smile:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Sas 
    Participant

Patience to see the end rsults :smile:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

Nice topic vinnie, I agree to all these beautiful souls.. :high5: being humble and polite definitely pays in longer run :high5: :yes:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

hmmm… if you make me stand in a room full of businesspeople, I can tell who is an entrepreneur and who is not.

As the saying goes ‘most people are entrepreneurs for the first five minutes of their business lives.’ Which basically means that loads of people start businesses but then they get so immersed in running of their businesses that they don’t go beyond becoming a highly paid doctor or lawyer who is so overworked that he is complaining about petty things in office. All because the entrepreneur who started got slowly turned into a manager.

So all the good behavior traits aside- which can be present in any normal human being- I think the biggest trait of a good entrepreneur is vision– about the company and its path. And an entrepreneur doesn’t let go of this vision ever. Without a vision, any businessman is just a clerk or manager. He can be polite or humble or nice but he is still a clerk or a manager.

Many of the other traits just follow- building an organization, finding the best use for money, negotiation skills, etc.

Neet Neet 
      Participant

Awesome sir :jaiho: :jaiho: worth knowing and following words :pompom: my brother also started with business guess this is all planned, me coming across this thread and gaining food for thought.. :yes: I will make him read this, :yes:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Neet Neet.

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

poeticmorsels 
      Participant

Sanjeev sir, I so agree with you; ‘vision’ is what most important with other basic traits. :smile: :smile:

gratitude always

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
      Participant

Well said. I agree Sanjeev. If the vision is lost in the long journey, then the end results might not bring complete satisfaction and happiness and the true reward of all the efforts will be lost. :yes:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

With few entrepreneurs that I have come in touch with, and the ones I found to be really good, two things have stood out.

– Vision. Without it, you end up nowhere. Every tide moves you somewhere else, and mostly net displacement is zero, for people who don’t exactly know what they want. Two three or more pivots are pretty common for them.

– People skills. They need not be humble, polite, hard worker. But they know how to make people be one for them. Those who have succeeded, they know how to build relations with small gestures.

I know of a guy who sent everyone in his contacts oh, the places you would go as new years wishes. Sanjeev sent me fab bag for some work that I didn’t ask anything in return for. So in general, I’ve seen building relations are equally important as the vision.

Sanjeev 
      Keymaster

Thank you everyone :smile:

Nupoor, thank you :smile:

Poonam Poonam 
    Participant

Vision, passion and focus. everything else follows. :smile:

express with actions not speech.

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

I am loving reading all the amazing answers by everyone.

I believe an entrepreneur has to be extremely stubborn. You have a vision and you get after it with all your strength, all your passion and do not sit relaxed till you achieve it. :cool:

jomolimbb 

Vision, hardwork, the potential to troubleshoot every issue, and the brains – I talk to Sanjeevji every day, so I know :dance:

Sheetal Sheetal 
    Participant

Politeness, Courtesy, hard work, firm vision, risk-taker :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

-Visionary
    -Hard-working
    -Leadership
    -Determined and dedicated
    -One who can utilize the resources properly
    -One of the most important traits is an entrepreneur has to be a risk-taker

There is one quote that to achieve something that no one did, you gotta do something that no one ever did… so taking risk in business is really important :high5:

Esha Esha 
    Participant

One who is not suffering from Satisfaction-syndrome
    One who manages his people really well.

Well, there are many more.

mansi jain 
    Participant

Learned so much from this thread!

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I think this the best thread :D

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.