Tried and tested DIY remedies for skincare

Forums 9. DIY/ Homemade Tips and Tricks Tried and tested DIY remedies for skincare

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Raka Raka 1 month ago.

• Author
    Raka Raka 
    Participant

Hello pretty ladies! I’ve been a silent reader of Madam Gupshup since the longest time and finally I am set to pen down my own topic :dance: :balle:

So, I’m an ardent believer of the school of thought, “Don’t put on your skin what you can’t eat”. However, there’s a catch. I hardly practise it myself. (Laziness coupled with lack of time). :headbang: Of late, my skin has turned really dull and lost its lustre and also there is a layer of this accumulated tan that just won’t go away :waa:

I request all the pretty ladies on board to suggest your personal tried and tested DIY remedies for the above concern that would also help me to maintain my complexion. For reference, my skin type is oily.
    :yes: :jaiho:

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding, a pure one, the soul.

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Hi,
    Try any face mask that includes curd, lemon, papaya or tomato juice. These are all acidic and cause mild chemical exfoliation of the skin, resulting in tan removal and glowing skin over a period of time.

Raka Raka 
      Participant

Thank you so much :dance:

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding, a pure one, the soul.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Start following proper day and night time skin care regimen with bi-weekly exfoliation and face pack. You will see good results with time if you use the right products. Second, focus on your diet.

And to remove tan, here is an effective DIY:

An Excellent DIY Tan Removal Pack with Tomato, Carrot Juice and Detox Water

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Raka Raka 
      Participant

Thanks for sharing. Yup, I’ll be more diligent from now on :yes:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack: DIY

This one has worked really well for me, so you should totally try this one :high5: :high5:

Raka Raka 
      Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this Saloni di :) I’ll give this a shot tomorrow itself :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I have been using this for quite a while! It’s effective in reducing dullness :smile:

DIY – Rose Petals and Sandalwood Skin Brightening Face Pack

Raka Raka 
      Participant

This definitely seems like a mini spa for the face. I definitely have to give this a shot. Thank you for sharing :smile: :smile: :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.