Trousers or skirt what do you prefer?

Forums 5. Fashion Trousers or skirt what do you prefer?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Shuchita Shuchita 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

In terms of comfort,style,look and every other factor combine, what do you prefer for formal wear and event or occassions ? I definitely prefer skirt more than trousers during presentation in college, some special events or even anchoring I prefer skirts because it looks so stylish and has a feminine touch to it. What is your preference? What do you like to wear more?

René René 
    Participant

Skirts. :high5:

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I am not a skirt person in any way, so I would choose trousers.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

Skirts!! Very comfortable & airy :rofl: :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I always used to wear trousers in college for presentations :high5: :high5: wore a skirt once but trousers are always great :high5: :high5:

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

I prefer trousers. They are comfortable and fuss free. And they are so easy to move in.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

Madhur 
    Participant

Trousers :smile:

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

I find trousers more comfortable

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Trousers on any day! :biggrin:

Raka Raka 
    Participant

I always wear trousers for presentations and formal occasions. I think once or twice I wore a skirt, but didn’t really find it that comfy to run around. So, trousers for me :biggrin:

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding, a pure one, the soul.

Mimly 
    Participant

I wear trousers for presentations on festive occasions skirts look good

Smita T 
    Participant

Trousers !! I am definitely more comfortable in them. Also u find them easier to style, i somehow find skirts difficult to accessorize.

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

I’ll prefer a skirt over trouser for a formal event. More feminine and graceful. But for everyday formal wear its trousers for me :smile:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Skirts mostly since I came to the US. Skirts were out of question as physicians in India 10 years ago.
    The only exception is for formal occasions in winters, sometimes I wear trousers because stockings can run.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.