Trusted websites for lingerie shopping

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! Trusted websites for lingerie shopping

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Esha Esha 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Esha Esha 
    Participant

Hello all. There are so many sites for lingerie shopping including zivame, clovia etc. Are they trust-worthy? I am planning to order from their site as I am not getting any time to visit the shops.

Any other site that you would suggest?

mansi jain 

Haven’t bought anything from Zivame, so no idea but for Clovia I would say a big NO. The quality is pathetic. My roommate bought 3 bras from them and it wlooked really bad after2 3 washes!

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Yes, Clovia’s quality is bad. :pan:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

You can shop from any trusted website like Zivame, Koovs, Jabong etc but go for the brand you already trust. Do not buy a random local brand because not everyone can make good innerwear.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

It’s better to go for a trusted brand. i usually shop from jabong, myntra or koovs and the brands i go for are pretty secrets, enamor, new look, jockey and marks&spencer.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Zivame and Jabong are the best :high5: :high5:

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

Zivame is really good. They have a huge collection and their shapewears are great. Plus they have the option of return and exchange which is really helpful. I’ve shopped from there a couple of times, no issues.

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

Nidhi Nidhi 
    Participant

I have been buying all my bras from Zivame for over 3 years now. Perfect fit and a huge variety to chose from.

If I need the moon, I'll bring it down myself!

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Jabong is a good choice. :smile:

Madhur 
    Participant

I know only about Zivame. :smile:

Nietu Nietu 
    Participant

Pretty secrets ,zivame and jabong are on top when it comes to the shopping experience and quality…. :biggrin:

Esha Esha 
    Participant

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. Will opt for zivame. I was skeptical about Clovia though.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.