Trusted websites for lingerie shopping

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! Trusted websites for lingerie shopping

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Esha Esha 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Esha Esha 
    Participant

Hello all. There are so many sites for lingerie shopping including zivame, clovia etc. Are they trust-worthy? I am planning to order from their site as I am not getting any time to visit the shops.

Any other site that you would suggest?

mansi jain 
    Participant

Haven’t bought anything from Zivame, so no idea but for Clovia I would say a big NO. The quality is pathetic. My roommate bought 3 bras from them and it wlooked really bad after2 3 washes!

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Yes, Clovia’s quality is bad. :pan:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

You can shop from any trusted website like Zivame, Koovs, Jabong etc but go for the brand you already trust. Do not buy a random local brand because not everyone can make good innerwear.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

It’s better to go for a trusted brand. i usually shop from jabong, myntra or koovs and the brands i go for are pretty secrets, enamor, new look, jockey and marks&spencer.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Zivame and Jabong are the best :high5: :high5:

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

Zivame is really good. They have a huge collection and their shapewears are great. Plus they have the option of return and exchange which is really helpful. I’ve shopped from there a couple of times, no issues.

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

Nidhi Nidhi 
    Participant

I have been buying all my bras from Zivame for over 3 years now. Perfect fit and a huge variety to chose from.

If I need the moon, I'll bring it down myself!

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Jabong is a good choice. :smile:

Madhur 
    Participant

I know only about Zivame. :smile:

Nietu Nietu 
    Participant

Pretty secrets ,zivame and jabong are on top when it comes to the shopping experience and quality…. :biggrin:

Esha Esha 
    Participant

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. Will opt for zivame. I was skeptical about Clovia though.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.