TV series you are hooked on to right now

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! TV series you are hooked on to right now

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 2 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

It has to be Two and a half men for me at the moment, I watch it while I eat while travelling or while waiting for someone. :rofl: What about you?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  mansi jain.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by  mansi jain.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Not a TV series person. Watching a lot of amazing movies these days. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Me too watching movies these days… But I did watch Vikram bhatt web series.. saw one called “gehraayiyan”.. it was entertaining … time-pass ke liye acha tha :high5: :high5: I am loving to watch KBC these days :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

Do not watch tv at all. I spend my time watching Youtube mostly. In Youtube though, I am totally into watching series What the Folks. Do check it out :yes:

aruna aruna 
    Participant

Hooked onto a TV series called ‘Person Of Interest’. I am hoping the next season of Westworld starts soon..

K N K N 
    Participant

Presently iam hooked on to ZeeTV’s Piya Albela ….. a unique story.

ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

I have been watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on loop for at least 6 years now, things aren’t any different now :yes: . That apart, I have started watching KBC and Ye In Dino Ki Baat Hai for the past two weeks. I’m watching the latter just to be a little nostalgic about the 90s. :shy:

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.