TV soaps writer are out of their mind now!

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! TV soaps writer are out of their mind now!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SohelaM 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

Recently a daily soap was released name “Pehredaar Piya Ki”, which shows how a young woman marries a child for his protection. Are these writers even serious? Also, the first episode had the young boy stalking that woman, clicking her pictures without consent and what not. I read about this online and was literally shocked. What do these people even think before creating such stupid shows I have no Idea. Have you seen it or heard about it too?

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

TBH, I am not surprised. I mean, there’s a show on Star Plus where a husband expects his wife to clean his feet and then drink the same water. Glad I don’t watch TV. :yuck:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 
      Participant

WTF So gross! I can not even touch someones feet it is so gross and look here!

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Creators are calling their relationship as that of pure love and not pedo. Av toh ye serial suhagrat tak aa gaya.
    Trust me , there are people justifying this by comparing it to game of thrones. Incest and child marriage were never glorified in that serial. Just look at Sansa , cercie and mad targarean rulers .

mansi jain 
      Participant

Seriously, comparing it to GOT? Dude, first of all, they have a kickass story, screenplay, and everything. You don’t have anything :headbang: I have no Idea how can they have such guts to compare it with GOT :rofl:

jomolimbb 

Actually, music shows are the biggest sh*t on TV, this new show comes a close second. :nails:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahaha yes and me and my mom made so much fun of this when I saw the trailer.. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: imagine they have so much money to make such shows, people display it on TV after reading the script and there might be so many people watching it also :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

SohelaM 
    Participant

Yes, they compared the show to GOT but just think about it for a moment. GOT is a fantasy series based in an imaginary place in a by-gone era where incest, child marriage and even Dragons and White Walkers(ice zombies) was apparently considered normal. But for this particular show, they are placing it in the present time and using characters who are somewhat ‘normal’. Art inspires society and vice-versa. If that is the case with this show then we are in serious trouble.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.