Under-eye care backfiring, please help.

Forums 1A. Skincare Under-eye care backfiring, please help.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

Ladies, need your suggestions. With a stressful new job & many emotional turbulences I’m going through, my under-eye area has begun creasing at just 27 years of age :cry: I got the Himalaya under-eye cream (not the high-end one, the regular white tube with the green screw-cap), and while it has been helping me to some extent on the overall appearance, I do see that the area looks terrible in the mornings. I see bigger bags than I went to sleep with, and more prominent lines. Over the course of the day, it becomes okay, and my eyes actually look better & brighter. I thought of giving the cream a break for a while, and then all was okay, but the dryness started coming back bit by bit. So I wanted to explore other moisturizing options. One of the nights soon after, I went to sleep an hour after using a sheet mask that also covered the under-eye. Same swollen eyes next morning. Ditto when I slept after applying Patanjali aloevera gel in the area.
    Has anyone had this happen to them? Please suggest some alternate ways of taking care of my under-eye wrinkles!
    Thanks!!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi. Reason: Added more points

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

kusum 
    Participant

Hey Arpita, these issues are common with our stressful job and environment. And your under area could be very sensitive as well. TBS pomegranate eye cream had helped me a bit for short time. But in Long time I rely on massaging the eye area with oil in night. Chose any oil: coconut, almond or castor. And use tea bag cold compress whenever have the luxury of free time. Hope this helps :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.