What are a few food items you avoid?

Forums 8. Health and Fitness What are a few food items you avoid?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 1 year ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

White bread is one thing I avoid at all cost. I don’t even let my parents eat it because of how unhealthy bread is. No Pizza, burgers because of that. It does get a little tough at times when everyone around you is having it but the outcome I am getting is amazing. Is there something you avoid too?

SohelaM 
    Participant

Me too. I avoid white bread at all cost. I had switched over to brown bread then saw some reports on how it is also not always made of whole wheat but just brown food colour added to normal white bread. So now am trying multigrain bread. Also soft drinks is another complete no-no for me.

mansi jain 
      Participant

Even I buy multigrain bread for the same reason!

jomolimbb 

Err….there;s no food item that I avoid – :hihi:

Nietu Nietu 
    Participant

I do not drink softdrinks also No to sweets and a very less dairy products…

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Mozzarella cheese – gives me stomach ache. Always
    When people serve you coke+ ice cream / blah blah.. i like those things seperate
    Puffs – if you once glance into the bakery kitchen and see how its made , you’ll never have it
    Jalebi and rabdi – i hate them. And my family has these things together :yuck:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

i avoid junk foods, soft drinks, gol gappa :nono:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I have stopped having tea, coffee and cold drinks completely :high5: :high5: also I try to avoid chinese because I am an addict when it comes to chinese but I end up eating twice in a month and I feel it is okay :hihi: :hihi:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

Gud question.. :high5: No flavored milks/yogurts/drinks/juices (market bought)etc for us; its home made milkshakes, smoothies or just plain water or plain milk-chaach/lassi-dahi mostly!!
    Chicken, meat I anyway avoid :hihi:
    No frozen food items (vegges/fruits/parathas/curry etc) as well at any cost for me
    No left over (any cooked food items) dinner for next day :nono: I am still ok with eating left over lunch for dinner but we mostly try to make in small batches and/or consume home cooked food same day.

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Kat 
      Participant

Wow! Amazing

mansi jain 
      Participant

Leftover food is the worst! Should avoid at all cost. Even my mother doesn’t let my family have any leftover food. I think I should avoid buying juices from outside too and start drinking something homemade. Thanks Neetu di, your answers are always so helpful๐Ÿ˜˜

mansi jain 
      Participant

Leftover food is the worst! Should avoid at all cost. Even my mother doesn’t let my family have any leftover food. I think I should avoid buying juices from outside too and start drinking something homemade. Thanks Neetu di, your answers are always so helpful๐Ÿ˜˜

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

Deep fried stuff. I get bad heartburns and feel so bloated

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

Tanvi Tanvi 
    Participant

Aerated drinks and packaged foods

aruna aruna 
    Participant

the puffs at work. they are the worst. I am trying to cut down on the coffee and tea also. I am sure I will start to feel better. I have such a sensitive stomach.

Rehnuma 
    Participant

Artificial drinks, sweets, Ice creams, Most of the fishes..
    BUT I am a meat person and tend to overdo it.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Sugar-loaded drinks, biscuits, white bread, cooker rice, parathas :cool:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Suchika 
    Participant

Good topic ๐Ÿ‘
    I avoid white breads(๐Ÿ•, ๐Ÿ”) and cold drinks at any cost… From long back years :smile: And I really feels good that I dnt eat them. I avoid fried and sweets too…. But if I crave fr them I mk at home on non stick or in grilling but nooo to sweets or ice creams :nono: Best part is I dnt even let my husband to eat that all :rofl:

mansi jain 
      Participant

Thanks Suchika. I try to avoid cold drinks as well but I drink it once a month if I go out for dinner. Your husband will be thankful to you when he will see the results!

Suchika 
      Participant

Yeah Mansi….Cold drinks nd left over food too we avoid,And al those things made up of refined flour too we dnt hv from long time…biscuits nd puffs. its been loooooong years I didn’t touch cold drinks, more than 20 years I guess. Nd I dnt even allow my husband nd nt evn to my inlaws to hv tht… ๐Ÿ˜Š we dnt even serve soft drinks to our guest too :rofl: In summers we hv lot of other cool healthy drink options like lassi, Beal shabbat, Lemon Watter, Fresh fruit juices nd mny more.
      Now my hubby is also used to avoid tht al unhealthy stuff…. He says, it feels guilty now to hv that all refined food. ๐Ÿ˜Š

piaaa77 
    Participant

I have not had cold drinks in the past 20 years, I also don’t take tea or coffee… use tea as a medicine for cold and cough though…
    I also avoid eating out… I make my own pizza base, so as I know what am I eating actually… so, I make ice creams , pizzas, cakes, juices, Chinese, South Indian at home.. I try to avoid bread as well, would rather have home made paranthas… I am a hard core vegetarian, so anyway that’s also avoided… also no drinks less rooh Afza or Aam ka panna lassi or home made thandai for summers and ginger date and fig boiled milk for winters… I also avoid readymade flour…I always get wheat and then look out for ‘chakki’ :scared: and get my atta.

mansi jain 
      Participant

Wow Piaa! Even my dad gets wheat from a nearby farm and then make flour out of it. Much better than buying packaged atta

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.