What can my friend gift his sister on her birthday?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What can my friend gift his sister on her birthday?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by René René 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

My friend’s sister birthday is coming in the next week. What all can he gift her? As he is very confused. The budget is around 50k and he has already purchased a clutch for her. I suggested him some jewelry but he said his parents are gifting her a whole set from Tanishq so no jewelry! So what all can he gift his sister with the remaining amount?

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

A holiday package :hihi:

Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

A boyfriend I think… so that the ‘gifting’ part is someone else’s headache from the next year. :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

A phone, some gadgets that she likes, a trip and he can also club together some 15-20 gifts and give that also :high5: :high5:

8 Best Beauty Gifts for Your Best Friend on her Wedding

14 Gifts Your Girl Best Friends will Actually Love

A Complete Gift Guide for Your Girl Bestie

Also refer to these :high5: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I would love to receive a PS4 from someone. Everyone can use it and it’s so much fun. :dance:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

tanya20025 
    Participant

Anything that she likes or is passionate about. For example, if she likes to paint, then some artist quality products can be given. If she likes to bake, then a good stand mixer from kitchen aid. I so wish somebody gifts me that!

Tanya

René René 
    Participant

A wrist-watch or perfume. :smile:

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.