What do you do when you are feeling low?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What do you do when you are feeling low?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  S_S_N 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

Lately, I have been feeling a little low. Not really enjoying work. Health wise also I am feeling tired and exhausted. I really want a break but I am wondering what all I can incorporate in my routine to be positive about everything.

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Shivangi,
    Take a Monday off. That helps the most. Do nothing. Just pass the day cooking sketching reading, basically anything you like and is not tiring.

mansi jain 

get up really early,around 5-6 am, have a great ful filling breakfast,go out shop, watch Beauty and the beast, sleep all day,stay in bed and read a nice book! Also if you are feeling tired all the time it is best to consult a doctor!

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I either go out for a movie or something, meet my friends or just spend some time chit-chatting with mom.. it really helps to take a break :high5: taking a bath and sleeping also helps.. you need a vacation and I suppose you will take it soon :high5: :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Sleep! :biggrin: I don’t do anything else.

Madhur 
    Participant

I shop. Nothing make me feels better than shopping :biggrin: Go out with friends, catch a spend and spend a lazy day. :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I either eat or sleep :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

S_S_N 
    Participant

Sleep all day,some time like to go Parlour or for shopping . :dance:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.