What has been your weirdest shopping experience?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What has been your weirdest shopping experience?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tanya20025 3 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

Once I was shopping at Westside during their sale time! I love the collection of footwear from head over heels,So a male SA was assisting me,ma’am this would look really nice on your feet,your feet is so pretty and while i was struggling wearing it he literally grabbed my feet and started to make me wear them! I know it is common for SA to help you wear footwear but that experience was creepy af! He kept on saying how pretty and soft my foot felt I literally jumped and told him to leave! I laugh so much on that incident now,he must be having some kind of foot fetish :headbang: my friend kept teasing me about it for the whole time we were there! Anything like this happened to you too? Do share :rofl:

Smita T 
    Participant

:rofl: He definitely had some kind of foot fetish !! I hate those creepy SA’s who just keep following you all over the store and asking you “can I help you mam?”, I’m like “no, just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!” (not out loud)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

:rofl: I hate when SAs try to help me because I like to shop alone. I just exit the store if they bug too much.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Shopping has always been weird when there are SA’s around :hihi: :hihi: but I hate when we go to local shops and the SA says “dekho ma’am designer piece hai, aisa ek hi hai”.. aree agar designer hai toh tera paas kya kar raha hai.. designer isse nahi bechta kya :hihi: :hihi:

Madhur 
    Participant

Mansi :hihi: Over friendly and over helpful SA’s always make situation weird. They really don’t know when to back off. I always end up being stern with them or just leave the store.

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

I can’t stand interference from SA’s in India now, as no one bothers you in the US. Also, they say weird things. I was buying dresses and they only had medium size. When I said I did not want medium (I am very petite and wear XS in the US; sometimes even small does not fit me); this SA said maybe you should try large and started handing me large sizes. When I said I needed small, he started laughing and said I did not know my size. I just walked away, I am no longer used to such rudeness.

tanya20025 
    Participant

I guess this is a common issue we all face. Most of the SA’s try to poke their nose in everything. I tell them to back off if I feel uncomfortable and tell them that ill call them if I need help.

Tanya

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.