What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Shuchita Shuchita 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

What is the hardest thing you have ever done in your life in terms of anything. Are you proud of yourself? What did you do? How did you do it?

The hardest thing I have ever done is probably making my dad agree for letting me take designing as a subject after I appeared for AIPMT and failed. I am glad I took this decision.

So what about you?

Smita T 
    Participant

Give up my Engineering seat. Hardest decision I ever took. Everyone around me was flabbergasted !! But I am soooo glad i did!

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Not joining my Campus job without any other job security. Basically not joining a job fresh out of college because I didn’t want to. The hardest part was to explain the decision to my parents. I was convinced very easily.

Esha Esha 
    Participant

My bf broke up with me as distance was being a prob. He was totally giving up. I knew that there is no valid reason for this and even he will understand this after sometime. I stayed back as a friend. it was very tough…but I did. And after 2-3 months he was like “you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life”

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Esha,
      I remember this phase. Last year na. I am glad you stayed put. Giving up because of distance in between is not always a valid reason to breakup. Glad that you persisted. :high5:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I think it was when I completed my graduation, We had college placements and reputed companies of Mumbai came in for interviews.. I gave 3 interviews, got selected in all of them.. and one of those companies told yo visit the location and see my desk and stuff.. and guess what I went in neither of them and I am glad I did not.. Although I would have fairly done in those job, it is just not my cup of tea :headbang: :headbang:

Anj 
    Participant

God knows so many things I do on every day basis people around me keep telling me you are taking wrong Decisions but lttr they appreciate me for it.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I saw my ex-bf getting married to someone I hated all my life! I was invited to the wedding. It was tough. Yet I survived and made him regret with my silence! This happened 4 years back and he spoke his regret out, a few months back!

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

I was selected in IPS (UPSC) and decided not to join once I realized I did not want to give up medicine. It was hard because my dad was very unhappy regarding my decision.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.