What is the most double meaning thing you said and were clueless about it.

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What is the most double meaning thing you said and were clueless about it.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Smita T 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Did you ever say anything that had a double meaning and everyone understood except for you? Did they tell you later or immediately? How long did you take to understand it? Tell me your story?

I used to say tera fat Gaya referring to code. It took me a long time to refer why the guys were laughing. :biggrin:

tanya20025 
    Participant

I used to sing that song “Bhag bhag D.K. Bose” very often and didnt realise the hidden double meaning. My husband and his cousins used to make me sing it again and again until I realized :biggrin:

Tanya

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

:rofl:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
      Participant

Same as Tanya. I also initially didn’t realized the double meaning behind the song. :hihi:

Esha Esha 

I think this is a very common mistake..but I used to make it.So when I started dating my bf, I used to meet him every wk. So, whenever I was in the bus, travelling..I used to text “I am cuming fast. Wanna see you badly” and he was like “Don’t cum in a bus dear..what will people think?” I was too dumb to understand. And then one day I was telling this super romantic convo to a friend and he told me the real meaning. So So embarrassed I became.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shy: :shy: :shy: :hihi: :hihi:

Anj 
    Participant

I used to say ghanta aesa hua and all . I never understood final my bf told me ki don’t say this

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

It doesn’t really happen nowadays but I can easily notice when someone says something double meaning :biggrin:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Captain obvious 
    Participant

I used the words “intimate” and “mate” so regularly looking at Australian cricketers speak. It was my teacher who told me intended message might not get across very well :tongue:
    Bhad mein ja being the most used word.
    “Bang on time” “passing out ca exams ” “give me the rubber” often left my nri cousins confused :sad:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

lololol… passing out ca exam wala got me confused too. baki to i understood. :rofl:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

:biggrin:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Smita T 

When i was in school, there were 2 Gujju guys who were good friends, kids called calling them “Dandiya parnters” , kids said “arre dekh dandiya partners jaa rahe hai” , I started saying Dandiya partners too without realizing what it actually meant. After using it a few times, I realized the meaning :headbang:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.