What is your current favorite spot that you would always go to ?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What is your current favorite spot that you would always go to ?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Suguna Suguna 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rama GC 
    Participant

My current favorite spot is the game room in the apartment that has all the peace and quietness I want. If I am found nowhere, you can find me there and I am addicted to that spot, especially a couch where the sun rays fall and I have a view of the garden and the weather. Wow *feeling blessed* :yes: :hihi: but now I am sad I am going to be soon parting with this spot :sad: :headbang: . Curious to know what is yours ? :smile:

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Rama GC.

tanya20025 
    Participant

I dont have any such spot where i always go. Just love to sit in my garden on the grass.

Tanya

Rama GC 
      Participant

You got a garden ? Lucky you Tanya :yes: Then there is no better place to ask for :smile:

Sas 
    Participant

Goa Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa anytime any day I am always ready to go goa :dance: :dance: :dance:

Rama GC 
      Participant

Hahaha why not ? That beautiful place is one thing no one can say not to :balle: :high5:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

Nowadays I am too much excited with my blog space, so wherever I sit with my laptop and do my blog research, it becomes my happy spot! :makeup:

Rama GC 
      Participant

Wow thats good to know Vinni :smile: and I am happy for your excitement, keep it going :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Right now, it’s right under my AC. It’s just so hot! :scared: Otherwise, I go and watch a movie, good or bad, whenever I want to relax. There is something about movie theatres…they always make me happy and calm. :yes:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Rama GC 
      Participant

That is a very interesting one Shikha , the theatre and the calming effect :yes: :smile: although I get the AC part , sure everyone would agree with you ,huh it is so hot in Chennai from what I heard :headscratch:

San San 
    Participant

My all time favourite space is the stairs in my home which leads to the terrace.. We have a guava plant that leans on to the terrace and there is this portion in between where it is like an umbrella :hihi: (my imagination running wild).. but its super cosy to sit there and read books :shy: so thats my favourite space :pompom: :pompom:

There is light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Rama GC 
      Participant

Share a picture if you can San cause the very description itself is lovely and inviting :smile: :yes:

Nisha Dazzler Nisha Dazzler 
    Participant

My Home balcony….. it has a beautiful view and Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa anytym…. :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Better Be Instinct!! Rather Being Insignificant!! :) :)

Rama GC 
      Participant

That is lovely to even imagine :smile: Got any plants in your balcony or any view you cannot help gazing at forever ? I love mine especially on rainy days and there is a gulmohar tree that I cannot help looking at and the long beautiful lane :yes: It is a like a photographed memory :pompom: :pompom:

Madhur 
    Participant

Currently, I love to sit at the corner of my bed where I can either easily dose off or read. :biggrin:

Rama GC 
      Participant

Hahaha cute :balle: :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

My favourite spot is my bed :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: I don’t come to my bed quite often during the day or else it would take me in :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Rama GC 
      Participant

Offo now I miss my bed corner and bed :sad: :run: but really on a second thought, your bed is your at the end of the day and we tend to get so attached to it right ? At least I am :yes:

rashmita 
    Participant

Pondicherry :pompom:

Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.... :)

Rama GC 
      Participant

I too love pondi :high5: :pompom: :pompom:

mansi jain 

My bed!

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

My bed :P

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

the local library!

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

My bed :cool:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.