What’s your hobby?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What’s your hobby?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Shuchita Shuchita 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Hey Guys,

Share your hobby with us. What is it? How do you get time to do it? How good are you at it? Also share some pics if you have created anything.

I love to sketch. I draw random cartoons and can paint well. I can sketch pretty well, and belt out decent charcoal portraits from pictures. I’d created a photo of me and my bf back in college in few hours as a bday gift. Would look it up and post the pic. But, I don’t get time to do it, as my schedule is pretty tight.

Share with me your hobbies and also, if possible, easy ways to get started in your hobby.

Madhur 
    Participant

I love to read and can do that all day. :biggrin: Doing makeup is another hobby. Even though I am not good at it yet, I practice everyday. :yes:

Do post the pics of your sketches when you get the time. :smile:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
      Participant

Same here. Reading, writing and traveling. I can do them all my life. Getting started with makeup and i love to spend time in getting better at it :D

Anj 
    Participant

Hmm dancing. I’m not learned dancer but I just love too on Bollywood numbers. I’m not that great , every Sunday I just put new songs see steps and practice and learn

Smita T 
    Participant

Shopping ! :drool:

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Cooking and eating are my hobbies. And since they are basic human needs I dont really need to carve time out for it :biggrin: :biggrin: I love to run experimental recipes and see the results. So what I do is I keep collecting recipes in notebook and tick them off one by one as I try them. That way its easy to keep things interesting and continue experimenting. Folks around me love it too since they get to try all the new things that I make. :D :drool: :cool:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Wow Nupoor, you should share some pics of your sketches here.
    I lovd to read, like, all the time.
    Besides, I write poems. I actually have a blog on which I post my poems.

jomolimbb 

Share some sketches nupoor, would love to see them.

I love to read, anything and everything. From newspapers to random books. If I see a shred of paper with info on it, I would not mind picking it off the road and reading it :biggrin:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Jomol, I used to do that as a kid, newspaper me cartoon road pe mila, I’d pick it up, keep reading and get it home and get a good thrashing from mom :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Share your sketches Nupoor. These days I am always on Pinterest or TedTalk in my free time. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I love doing makeup, watching makeup and beauty videos, searching and reading new things about it and so… whenever I lie down, I always end up reading wattpad and watching youtube videos by thatsheart, bubzbeauty, bethany mota and so :high5: :high5: one more hobby is sleeping :hihi: :hihi:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Reading, painting and clay modelling! :biggrin:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Jomol, I hear you. That’s me too. If there are words, I’ll read them as long as I understand the script (even if I don’t know the language).

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.