What is your workout routine?

Forums 8. Health and Fitness What is your workout routine?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kat 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

What is your current workout routine?
    My weight training workouts involve ones involving body weight. They include squats, lunges, push-ups, planks and arm exercises using the chair – the names I don’t know :tongue:
    Due to rains, I’m not able to do my outdoor workouts. :headbang:
    Currently searching for some cardio ones at home.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

None at the moment :shy:

mansi jain 

These days I just do walk and a little bit of pranayama. Used to do Suryanamaskar every day but not anymore. Have to start that soon!

aruna aruna 
    Participant

None at the moment but gotta start soon. I would start with some stretching, some walking in the morning if the weather holds up but most definitely atleast get 12000 steps during the day. (my diet is my issue so would like to manage that most of all)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I used to exercise and then I started becoming lazy.. I am going to start walking soon because I don’t want to be this lazy :headbang: :headbang: walk for an hour.. that is the perfect exercise ever :high5:

Kat 
    Participant

I work with a trainer twice a week – strength training mostly. I also take zumba classes once a week. Try to incorporate some cardio in some form or the other depending on the weather. The idea is to do 30 mins of workout every day. I am more or less on track.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.