What makes you cry ?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What makes you cry ?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  subhalaxmiparida.l 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Smita T 

Do you cry at sappy commercials, happy-ending rom-coms, touching lines from novels ? Do you cry at the drop of a hat or is it really difficult for someone to get you emotional and teary-eyed ?

I cry at the drop of a hat. Not in real life situations but watching something on the big screen gets me going. I get teary eyed watching TV commercials and emotional\ touching scenes on TV. Touching lines from books also makes me emotional. Theres hardly any movie i have seen and not cried. Not a drop or two, but a stream of tears!! So much so that baju me baithne wala darr jata hai :hihi:
    Reminiscing about good old days also makes me emotional.

Esha Esha 

Any form of scolding form parents or bf. I am always very emotional about anything they say. I don’t care if anyone else insults me. But a little scolding or loud words from them makes me cry. This puja, I was not being able to eat the panipuri properly and my bf said a little loudly “Aree you are creating a mess….eat properly” I started crying on the road :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:

pllvb pllvb 

My god Esha! Itni see baat pe roo dogi toh definitely you’ll scare people. They will get confused and will not be able to figure out what went wrong :nono:

Generally movies make me cry :waa: :waa:

Esha Esha 

I don’t do this with people. Only with my BF and parents :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I cry at every f*cking thing :hihi: :hihi: Be it emotional movies, seeing some shows where people tell their real life stories, or remembering about my dad or grandfather .. everything makes me cry a lot.. I am a cry baby :headbang: :cry:

mansi jain 

I can easily cry by just remembering something which happened long ago. Everything makes me cry,movies,fight …

Anj 
    Participant

I don’t cry easily means not tears sad ho jati hu that’s all.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I also can cry at the drop of a hat. A lot of people get irritated but I don’t care. :tongue:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Shivangi.Chauhan 

Anything emotional :shy:

Captain obvious 
    Participant

I think i am relatively paththar dil :tongue:
    I cry watching sad scenes in movies (in theatres only) thai advertisements (try not to cry challenge , anyone ?).

But rarely cry irl situations. I get distracted very easily.

Neet Neet 
    Participant

I dun cry on personal tiffs or interactions even if its my husband or in laws or my own parents using harsh words on me. But I still cry at small things looking at small kids videos, even going thru my own daughter’s newborn pics or any of her older pics/videos, recalling my childhood or hometown memories, reading sumone’s inspiring story or watching inspiring movies like I recently saw “Nil Battey sannata” very touchy concept on a mother & daughter bonding :yes: I also cry everytime wen I go thru my wedding pics especially in that vidaii part :hihi: PPl arnd me often make fun of me as last I cried watching Indian Idol show, this weekend only :hihi: there was a sweet girl came with her deaf-dumb father for gala round and Sonu Nigam (I so love this guy he is so genuine as compared to farah and Anu malik) did some setting to have her sing for her father. I duuno wen tears rolled down my cheeks watching her father enjoying her singing and expressing his love thru the hand gestures :yes:

winners are not people who never fail but people who never quit......... :)

Dheeptha Kumar 

I cry at the silliest situations! :biggrin:
    In movies, I cry only if a dog dies! :tongue:

Madhur 
    Participant

Mostly during sappy movies or commercials, and when I am really sad or emotional. :shy:

jomolimbb 

I cry when I am disappointed. When I am fighting, I am at my best fierce behavior. I don’t get emotional often, I try to troubleshoot issues, so I stay calm. Also, more importantly, I cry mostly because of severe menstrual cramps.

Nidhi Nidhi 
    Participant

I really don’t cry much. But there are a few things that make me cry every time.
    1. My wedding’s vidai video, and any vidai song on TV
    2. When my husband is rude to me
    3. When my daughter is sick

If I need the moon, I'll bring it down myself!

Sanha Sanha 
      Participant

You are so much like my mom. My mom cries at vidaai videos, even though we personally have no relation with the girl. I used to bring my friend’s sister’s wedding videos to home and then I could see my mom’s nose going pink :P

But now I understand :shy:

Be happy in your own company!!
      https://www.skinnysfitness.com/

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

1. Hunger
    2. Sappy movies.

Else I am not all emotional. :pompom:

tanya20025 
    Participant

I cry for every damn thing I watch in movies! Also i cry when Iam extremely angry because i cant shout at people. So it comes out as crying.

Tanya

subhalaxmiparida.l 
    Participant

Movies, serials, books, Imbb main kharab performance pe daant , I cry for everything, that I have stopped taking my tears seriously :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.