What would you like to steal from your boyfriend/husband’s closet?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat What would you like to steal from your boyfriend/husband’s closet?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Shuchita Shuchita 8 months ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

I am forever eyeing my husband’s closet :biggrin: I love big dials and he has a cool collection of watches. Also, he recently got this laptop bag which is so sleek and amazing. I want that too. Beanies, scarves, caps I try on everything when he is not around. But what I love the most ( and also wear sometimes) is his collection of crisp white shirts. They look so amazing tucked in and worn with a pair of well fitted jeans with sneakers for a more casual look or stilettos for a more stylish look. I want to steal them all. :cool:

What would you like to steal from your boyfriend/husband’s closet?

jomolimbb 

Pallavi, I want his laptop bag – it’s small and I am without any laptop bag currently. I would like to steal that.

Smita T 
    Participant

His wallet ? :shy:

mansi jain 
    Participant

I love wearing my dad’s shirt and tshirt tucked inside my skinny jeans! Also if i could steal I will probably steal all the money from his locker 😂

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I would love to steal his perfumes.. they last super longer than mine.. and I really want to try those masculine scents now :hihi: :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I would steal his watch! :biggrin: It’s so cool!

tanya20025 
    Participant

His electronics- Bluetooth, earphones and ipad cover!

Tanya

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

His i-pod, his wrinkle-free crisp solid colored shirts (maybe I can wear them belted like tunics with leggings)!

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.