What’s the most stressful and stressfree job according to you?

Forums B1. Study, Jobs, and Careers What’s the most stressful and stressfree job according to you?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by pllvb pllvb 9 months ago.

• Author
     Smita T 
    Participant

Every career these days has its own baggage. But according to you, which is the most stressful and stressfree job in the world? Money /┬áSalary doesn’t count.

According to me, surgeons have a pretty stressful time, every second counts, one wrong move and its just downhill from there.
    The most stress-free job for me would be receptionists. Just show up all pretty and smile all day. It has its cons too, but is relatively stress-free.

mansi jain 
    Participant

I feel if you don’t like your job it is the most stressful job,even if it is super easy and vice versa. My uncle is a doctor who has to leave as soon as he gets a call. He does not get proper sleep everyday,he works most of the time still I have never seen him tired or unhappy. It is just the fact that he loves his job and what he does so. I feel loving your job makes all the difference :)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Stress-free job: mattress-testers/weed smokers for research purposes.
    Stress-full job: Baby Thermometer testers.(Each thermometer is tested by sticking up the bumhole) :tongue:

Smita T 
      Participant

Nupoor – TMI !! :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Most stressfree job in the world – my job :pompom:

most stressful job in the world – anything in sales :headbang:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

ID 
    Participant

STRESSFUL- Traffic Police
    STRESSFREE- Mystery Shoppers

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Stress-free: Mystery shopping :hihi: :hihi:

Stressful-Those people who paint and do construction work-They risk their lives :headbang:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Stressful job – Army men. A big salute for their hard work and determination :pompom: :jaiho:
    Stress free job – a job that doesn’t let you feel my bad, its Monday. :smile:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Most stressful job- Soldiers
    I am a doctor, and I feel several medical subspecialities are also fairly stressful, because of how sick the patients are and how sometimes we cannot help them and have to comfort grieving family members. I absolutely love what I do, but it can still get stressful because of these reasons.

Least stressful job- agree with mystery shopping! I’d love that!

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Stressful- Managing a business on your own ( people, finances, production, new product launches, sales, it’s crazy)
    Stressfree- Lift operator at the Eiffel tower :biggrin: / Librarian

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.