When you receive a gift, do you open it in front of them or open it later?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat When you receive a gift, do you open it in front of them or open it later?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 2 months ago.

• Author
     Smita T 

I am always conflicted between opening it then and there so I can appreciate it in front of them or going home and opening it later, to save my reaction in case I don’t like it? What do you generally do? Whats the right etiquette?

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I usually open it later! If they request me to open it in front of them, I will :smile:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

i open at home, no matter wat & who it is :tongue:

Madhur 
    Participant

I open it later, but if I am really excited or someone wants me to then I open the gift then only. But really my friends & family are not that innovative with gifts, they end up giving me books or chocolates because they know I love them. :smile:

tanya20025 
    Participant

I open it later but if they want me to open it in front of them, then I dont hesitate :biggrin:

Tanya

mansi jain 

I am like Rachel, I make a list which then give it to people :rofl: So it doesnot matter

roma 
    Participant

i open at home.

jomolimbb 

I open it right there – most of ppl except the ones who gift paintings at weddings expect you to open and appreciate what they have got for you. So, you should open it right then and there

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I someone insists, then I open it in front of them or else mostly later on :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.