Which is that one skill you have that’s unique and really useful?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Which is that one skill you have that’s unique and really useful?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Smita T 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

People are skilled at different things. Some are good at making perfect chai, giving good massages or even finding the best deals! Tell me about your unique and really useful skill! As for me, I am good at threading. I can thread my own brows and facial hair. This skill comes really handy cause I can do it whenever I want and there is no need to plan parlour trips beforehand. :smile: :smile: :cool:

Smita T 
    Participant

Same pinch Pallavi. I was going to answer the same and claim it as my ‘unique’ skill, but I guess it’s not that unique after all :biggrin:
    I am good at threading, and can thread my eyebrows \ upper lips \ facial hair. But I avoid threading my eyebrows though because they don’t come out symmetrical, but its a really really really useful skill.

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

I am good at Googling. Hence my current job. :balle:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I am good at travelling on budget. earlier i thought it’s not actually a skill but i have seen people going to same places and spending hell lot than i did. So, i think planning for trips and executing the plan on budget is now my hidden talent :P

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Shivangi, me too. I travel in budget. I am okay staying in not so awesome rooms, as long as I am getting to see stuff around. My bf is opposite on the other hand. :headbang:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I’m good at car driving! I feel proud to have this skill as I have often helped my maid to take her children to the hospital in emergency situations! :cool:

Nietu Nietu 
    Participant

Ummmm…..I think I am good with hairstyles … Thats though I practice a lot…but still its awsm…
    I m quick in it..and I am always ready with a hair hack … :drool:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Shivangi and Nupoor, I am good at traveling on a budget too (necessity when you have wanderlust and a limited budget😃. My major skill is the ability to read fast. It helps me go through documents, information and of course, articles in my field very quickly.

Rehnuma 
      Participant

Same here. I can read fast and can read a lot (unless it’s not something academic :hihi:

Alia Alia 
    Participant

I know cycling :smile: …I know that it’s not a big deal but it really helps me to finish my works..like if I want to buy something from market then I can easily fly on my bicycle to buy those things :hihi: or if I want to go SOMEWHERE then I can easily go without having any tension of getting tired or visiting late :yes: ..and it also saves money in those cases :biggrin:

Rehnuma 
    Participant

In any situation I can speculate “2+2=4” I mean I can analyze any situation and can predict things or maybe an incident has taken a place I can calculate the scenario and tell actually what happened etc. I should’ve joined CID :biggrin:

vandna jain vandna jain 
    Participant

I can write and read really fast like reallyyyyy fast!
    I can also write a good article or a post in 15-20 minutes without any errors :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://thecolorfulmess.com/

tanya20025 
    Participant

I can cook well, though it is not unique but i am really proud of it and have served a lot of people till now. Many times we save spending on highly priced food because I can make it at home :biggrin:

Tanya

vaani 
    Participant

I can go anywhere or do anything alone, even if its to go watch a movie alone or eat out alone or attend events alone. Its really useful when I hear of friends who have to wait for others to join them before going anywhere.

Smita T 
      Participant

That’s admirable !! :yes:

Crispy 
    Participant

I am not afraid of anything…like of dogs, cows, lizards etc etc…i have seen many girls who did not step out of house if they see dogs outside there :drool: :drool: (I count it as my skill :biggrin: )

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.