Which is your favorite brand of jeans?

Forums 5. Fashion Which is your favorite brand of jeans?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Captain obvious Captain obvious 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

I love Only for jeans and even prefer the brand NUON, from Westside. It is quite cheap so you can buy many for less price. What about you? Where do you like to buy your jeans from? Which is your favorite brand?

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Yes, loving Only and Vero Moda jeans these days. But somehow their sizes vary a lot.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I love jeans from ONLY.. they are super comfortable.. and I wear a lot of local jeans too :high5: :high5:

jomolimbb 

I love levis! but recently I tried some pairs from Kraus brand in pantaloons and I can literally sleep in them, they are so comfortable!

Madhur 
      Participant

I will check Kraus. I also want to sleep in jeans :biggrin:

Madhur 
    Participant

I like Levi’s but can buy from any brand as long jeans fit me well & is extremely comfortable. :smile:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Levi’s, but I wear jeans only in winter and only on the weekends, so the brand does not matter much

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

I dont care about jeans brands as long they fit me properly. If jealous21 skinny jeans fit me , then their straight fit ones wont fit me. :headbang:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.