Which is your favourite month of the year and why?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Which is your favourite month of the year and why?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 1 month ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

This is just a random question that popped out :high5: :high5: I really wait for October to come :jaiho: I really like the month because it is winter which is my favourite season, the Ganpati festival has ended, Navratri is on and soon after Navrati it is Diwali which is the best and the most lively time of the month :jaiho: :jaiho: which is your favourite month and why? :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

October- November month due to festivals, fabulous weather (except around Diwali :yuck: ), and great sale & deals. :high5: :biggrin:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

I like the period of February – April. My favouritest time of year. Everything feels good.! :yes: :yes:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

August! :biggrin: My birthday is in August! So, only. :biggrin:

Smita T 

January – brings in new dreams and hopes every 12 months !

tanya20025 
    Participant

October as its my birthday month. Iam usually too excited about it :dance:

Tanya

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

In India it used to be February- still like it if I travel to India in Feb.
    In the US, it is June when summer has set in and the days are fabulously long.

Captain obvious 
    Participant

December- everybody is so nostalgic about one year :tongue:

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

I love the month of May – it is my birth month, I love the summer season and now, it is my son’s birth month as well. So double celebration! Also, my parents got married in May. So it is a jolly month all right. :dance: :dance: :balle: :balle:

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

aruna aruna 
    Participant

has to be March because its my birthday month..btw my birthday is tomorrow.. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: . I am still a little kid when it comes to birthdays. but other than March I love December because work slows down and we usher in the New Year..:)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Happy Birthday in advance Aruna. :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: What are your plans for tomorrow?

aruna aruna 
    Participant

just dinner with the husband mostly..am sure in office they will cut a cake :)..the gifts have already started coming. bag, makeup and a very sweet friend is doing a weekly delivery of some healthy snacks for the entire month of March

mansi jain 

Happy Birthday in advance Aruna!

aruna aruna 
    Participant

thanks Mansi and Nupoor!! :)

Esha Esha 

September or October…beacuse its durga puja time :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

March because its my bday month :makeup: :dance: :dance:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Has to be October-November when it’s beautiful balmy in Delhi and all the major festivals are just around the corner. :pompom:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.