Which mixer to buy?

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! Which mixer to buy?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     shia 
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Need a little help in deciding which mixer to buy? I was actually checking out an online site but there are different watts ranging from 400 W to 1000 W. I couldn’t decide on that. I don’t need a juicer, just need a mixer for the normal kitchen errands. Any help will be appreciated.

Smita T 

Hi Shia, go for a mid to high range Watt as it will be more powerful and give your better results. Go for branded ones like Phillips , Bajaj, Crompton Greaves, Prestige. They are reliable and long lasting.
    Other than this, depending on your budget and requirement choose the best mixer for you. You can go to a store and see their demo rather than buying online. It will give you a better idea.

tanya20025 
    Participant

I have Butterfly. Bought it 7 years back from Dubai and is working just perfectly.

Tanya

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Go for philips or Morphy Richards…. they work the best and last for years and years to come :high5: :high5: If you can could mention your budget or so, we would suggest further :high5: :high5:

jomolimbb 

Shia go for philips, a minimum of 1000 watts is needed for kitchen stuff :)

shia 
    Participant

Thanks girls, I would go for a minimum of 1000 Watts as suggested.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Philips is the only choice! :cool:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.