Who is that one person you are jealous of?

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Who is that one person you are jealous of?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  tanya20025 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

At some point or the other, we get envious of that one person who

1. has got that easy life and all the things we want when we are struggling to get them. OR
    2. is always basking in fame and glory and admired by others when we are unnoticed by everyone OR
    3. has got it all brains, talent, looks, and makes ys wonder why didn’t WE have it.
    4. got that love of his/her life when we are lonely and single.

Any such person comes to your mind? :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Resh 
    Participant

Haha.. Now tat this question has come up, i gotta admit that i have always envied RATI for her Amazing Weight Loss, Bags, Shoes, Travels, and her Makeup..! Never envied anyone so much as i do Rati..lol

Sanjeev 
    Keymaster
    Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

I envy Rati and Sanjeev whenever I see those travelling pictures. I am big time jealous of Rohan Thakur from WayBackHome of Mtv Indies. I am jealous of all those travellers who flaunt their pictures of beautiful amazing locations. I hate you all guys. ;) :P

Attachments:
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Probably the person who got to be a editor on IMBB… i so wanted it.. it was on my wishlist of life .. so at that point yes i admit i was jealous lol.. don’t mind but i am opening my heart out.. but yes than i realised a better person always gets it.. i might be lacking something so yes will probably work on what i lack :-) and yes envious of you and Rati di when you post such pictures.. actually not envy but admiration rather that hats off to these people for the stage where they have reached :-) Envy occurs at minor times on minor issues with different people.. but not that “OMG i am always jealous of her “.. no such thing.. I am cool with my life :-)

jomolimbb 

Matt Preston from Masterchef Australia – only jealous of him :P

radhika.gupta radhika.gupta 
      Participant

more than jealous…I love him!! Infact I love George more..lol!

nehaabhi 
    Participant

These days I am jealous of someone and when I get to know them better, I find them soooo inspiring, two fitness freak friends of mine in my building, one into gym and another into yoga, I used to find them fit and fab but now we are great friends and they motivate me in everyway! I found out they ask me too for makeup tips :P so yes, jealous over, friendship begins!silly!

Everything comes to you in the right moment, be patient...

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

M little jealous of everyone who is dedicated in one way or other. :( It takes my every inch not to be lazy and I get jealous when people are a natural at it. Biggest example my boyfriend. :'( May be that’s why I am with him as well. :P

As for rati and you, it’s more of an admiration mixed with f**k-it-what-am-i-doing-with-my-life. :P :D

pinky2cute pinky2cute 
    Participant

I’m jealous of too many ppl to describe lol.

Esp ppl who eat the world and yet not gain weight at all. Lol

Esha Esha 
    Participant

I am jealous of people who get everything they want easily :(

jomolimbb 

Actually, I get jealous only when I have animosity towards any person and that person is in a better position than me,otherwise, I just don’t care coz that’s not something I would waste my time on.

kp 
    Participant

i get jealous abt those people 1)who are fair in color 2)extroverts 3) i get jealous as well as hate those ppl who are just selfish and sweetish outside and no one notes that and ppl go on doing their favors blindly ..

being human ..!

René René 
    Participant

Umm… no. Not that my life is perfect. Is that normal? :)

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

shwethasrin shwethasrin 
    Participant

I’m insanely jealous of anyone who can eat whatever they want and not gain weight.

San San 
    Participant

Anyone who can play guitar very well :( or any musical instrument for that matter :(. I have always wanted to learn, never got a chance… some day I will I guess.

There is light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Maahi Maahi 
    Participant

Jealous of my brother….. :waa: The time he comes on a vacation n ma showers her love on him…. :hihi: :hihi:

Nemesis 
    Participant

Now that I think of it, no one really. Nothing cones easy to anyone and if it does, you gotta carry the burden of knowing that you got it too easy so in the end, everything balances out. Besides, I just assume everyone is going through their own version of hell.

Diksha Diksha 
    Participant

I am jealous of this caste system policy ONLY…going to be graduate soon n taking baby step in adult world…today only I was filling up bank exams and general category 4 attempts, SC ST NO restriction… :nono: I mean wHAT IS UP WITH THIS PEOPLE!!!but yeah in general life it is exactly same as what nupoor di said :shy:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Diksha Diksha.
    Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Donald trump

Attachments:
     rashmita 
    Participant

Saw so many names flashing when I read the question but when I started writing i could not write a single name….my bad! :tongue:

Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.... :)

Esha Esha 
    Participant

Ratidi…I am definitely jealous of you!
    N there is another boy in our class scored a lil higher than me in teh last sem n will probably get the first class first prize n I will ahve to sit among the audience…clapping :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tanya20025 
    Participant

People who can eat anything without worrying abt their weight and the ones who can shop and travel withiut thinking twice.

Tanya

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.