Will Bio oil help to fade acne/pimple marks and scars from my face?

Forums 1A. Skincare Will Bio oil help to fade acne/pimple marks and scars from my face?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by miji26 miji26 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I have good skin which is dull but I can turn it into glowing one with a few DIYs but the marks on my face left behind by pricking pimples and acne are very stubborn and they don’t go no matter what.. I do not really want to take efforts to make DIYs and use them every now and then .. so was wondering if Bio oil will work to fade those scars and marks? They have claimed it but I want to know the real life experiences :high5:

mansi jain 
    Participant

Even I wanna know about it :biggrin: Guys who have used it please do share!!!

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

I didnt notice ANY difference in pigmentation . Yeah but it did not break me out even though i left it on my face over night.

Acne pigmentation goes away with time. Look out for spot correction treatment that will not leave behind marks

himamini11 himamini11 
    Participant

It didn’t nothing with my acne scars or stretch marks .. such a waste of time :headbang:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I haven’t heard good reviews about it. a friend of mine used it for stretch marks and there was no difference or improvement. She said it was waste of money. Not sure about acne marks though.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

No..it doesn’t. My friend was using it for her acne scars. She has oily skin too. She didn’t notice any reduction in scars or pigmentation.

ara9322 
    Participant

As far I have heard bio oil may cause breakout for the oily skin instead Use kojivit gel for acne marks the red pigmented one ad it will be bit slow to fade but definitely works…..

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Awesome guys… thank you sooo much .. I saved around 500 bucks :high5: :jaiho: it is always good to have IMBB and MG people around :)

Tanvi Tanvi 
    Participant

I have tried bio oil for acne scars but it failed terribly. I started getting break outs so I would never recommend it to anyone. For my scars the best product that worked is Farsali volcanic elixir face oil. It have worked wonders for my skin. I use it at night Nd hv noticed considerable reduction in my acne scars and occurrence of acne as well. It keeps my skin hydrated and moisturised. It’s the best anti acne product and anti scar product I have tried till date. Do try it once I am sure it will help you as well.

Farsali Volcanic Elixir Review

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

If you have acne prone skin then skip this product, especially in this summer. This is a heavy oil and feels very greasy on skin. It broke me out always..It works very slowly. This oil is good for mature skin only. Not so effective on acne spots. :headbang: :headbang:

SohelaM 
    Participant

It helped me a lot with my chicken pox scars. But I dod not have any active acne then. It did not break me out either. So you could give it a try. Maybe just apply 1 or 2 drops for the entire face, see if that helps.

miji26 miji26 
    Participant

hey saloni … I can understand ua frustration for pimple marks ..ughh they suck …. so this is my story with bio oil … i m a tzone gal with pimple issue …I ordered it … used it once when my pimple agression was on fire …. n it made way to few more . left it in my cupboard till winters … in winters I thought abt givng it one more shot … mixed 3-4 drops with 3-4 drops of patanjali aloevera gel .. applied at night …n viola it worked that way … faded pimple marks to a grt extent .. made my skin glow … n soft soft … dont u dare touching it wn u hv existing pimples

trying to b me

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.