Will you go out without wearing makeup?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Will you go out without wearing makeup?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I love to wear makeup, but, I don’t use it often! Recently, My friend asked me this question and I told her that I would go out without wearing makeup! :nails: But, not to a wedding, party or meeting someone special! :biggrin: :tongue: What about you? :smile:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

I come to office without makeup many times. I don’t wear foundation everyday. I find it too heavy. Somedays, I don’t even wear compact. I am totally comfortable in my skin and prefer no makeup most of the days.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I would not go to a wedding without my makeup on, just cannot. :shy: Other than this, I can go out without makeup anytime, any day. I am comfortable being me. :yes:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Smita T 
    Participant

On a daily basis for office, i don’t wear make up. If its a special occasion or if I am going out after office, then i do wear make up.

Anj 
    Participant

Yea I can an go anywhere without wearing makeup. On regular basis on sunscreen and on occasion only kajal .

Suchitra Suchitra 
      Participant

Same here Anj! If I wasn’t worried about more freckles, I would sometimes skip the sunscreen too. :shy:

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

Madhur 
    Participant

I cannot go out without lipstick, but totally cool with no makeup for grocery shopping, gym etc. :smile:

varunanagpal varunanagpal 
    Participant

Ya many times. Its freezing in Delhi. We are mostly hidden under our caps and muffler. :biggrin:

"Genius is about knowing when to stop" #DearZindagi

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I agree :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 
    Participant

My skin is always sans makeup because I am lazy. Ps_Sunscreen, mascara and lipbalm do not come in the category of makeup for me!

Mansi, they are not makeup products except for the mascara! :smile:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I go without makeup almost everywhere :P Makeup depends on my mood if i want to put on makeup some particular day i would put it on and sit at home and if i do’t want to i don’t care about the occasion but i guess still i won’t go to wedding and other functions without a flawless base, to say the least. :nails:

Ria5 
    Participant

I always do . :biggrin: . I’m quite lazy for that :biggrin: I never use make up except on outings..N that time also Kajal n lipstick or lip gloss..But now thinking of giving myself a makeover..So just bought a highlighter for myself :dance:

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ria5.

Nice Ria! Share your new look sooner :makeup:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yes I have gone out without wearing any makeup.. but sirf raatko jab koi dekh na paaye :hihi: :hihi: or else I usually have either a kajal or a lip balm on :high5:

thecheekyDNA thecheekyDNA 
    Participant

I am very confident in my own skin. Whatever makeup i wear anyway disappears with the 1 hour train journey to college! Toh it’s almost like always! :drool: :drool:

Same subha! My makeup will be long gone if I’m not in an air conditioned room! :tongue:

René René 
    Participant

Yes. :smile:

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Crispy 
    Participant

On daily basis yes..but in parties obviously not :biggrin:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

If we don’t count applying kajal, lip balm as makeup then yeah leaving few lucky days when I do get enough time to layer on foundation/blush/contouring and eye makeup; I just survive on kajal and lip balm. :high5: i have been wearing kajal since a 3 yr old kid so I think its integral part of my day routine now. :dance:
    here also ppl arnd me ask out of curiosity if I wear makeup everyday lying in my closet (they know I write articles for IMBB :hihi: ) and I tell them I scoop out time for skincare & work outs too even in hell nausea and pregnant body so it can be my own (momma) glowing skin or results of good care and not the makeup. :yes:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

tanya20025 
    Participant

Oh yes! Mostly Iam in my no-makeup look but prefer some eyeliner and lipstick for small gatherings.

Tanya

Reena kaura Reena kaura 
    Participant

I would love to go without make up . But I cannot go a day without makeup . I am a beauty therapist I wear proper makeup everyday . So I find very uncomfortable if I have to go without makeup :sad: .

Esha Esha 
    Participant

I come to lab with zero makeup everyday. Just a sunscreen and a chapstick for lips. Not even compact or kajal. I am super comfortable in my skin. And also, in a lab people are more interested in looking at culture medias and agarose gels. \no one to notice the kajal lined lips or spot less skin. \so, it doesn’t matter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ha ha! :biggrin: Your reply reminds me of my best friend who is pursuing PhD too! :smile:

aruna aruna 
    Participant

would love to go without makeup. I cant becos of my extremely dark circles. just the concealer would do. if i didnt have that issue, would happily step out without makeup. :headscratch:

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

I’d be lying if I say absolutely :hihi: :hihi: Some concealer, setting powder, kajal and lip gloss is a must. If nights wouldn’t be so dark I’d totally sleep with it :nails: :nails: :makeup: :dance: :biggrin:

Ha ha! This made me laugh Pallavi! :biggrin:

komaljaiswal 
    Participant

Most of the time I hardly apply make up.Kajal and lipbalm is more than enough for me.

Rati 
    Keymaster

not to the wedding/ party or a special occasion but yeah i go out without wearing makeup all the time. :D But I’d still pop on some kajal because otherwise i look sleepy / cry baby :P

Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria! :D

http://fashion.makeupandbeauty.com | http://instagram.com/ratitehrisingh

Aww, you are certainly an inspiration! :smile:

Sanha Sanha 
    Participant

Yes, I do. Just came back after shopping some groceries :)

Be happy in your own company!!
    https://www.skinnysfitness.com/

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.