Where in the world did you witness the best sunrise/sunset?

Forums A2. Travel and Adventure! Where in the world did you witness the best sunrise/sunset?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Suchitra Suchitra 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

There’s a thing about sunrises and sunsets that can’t be explained but felt! Traveling gives you such countless moments to witness the most beautiful nature has to offer. Owing to which let us share where did you witness the best sunrise or sunset till date? I am sure your answers won’t be limited to 1 or 2.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

A few months ago I saw a very beautiful sunset on a beach at Goa… The sky was completely pink and orange :high5: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I cannot ever forget the beauty I had witnessed on Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Islands. :jaiho:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

Every sunrise and sunset is beautiful. Though I like sunset more because weather cools down then and there are so many stunning colors in the sky. Plus I am not a morning person. Nevertheless, there is no particular 1 time when I liked sunset/sunrise best. :smile:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

I have loved sunsets always. Sunrise toh bade saalon ke baad dikhta hai. :shy:

Spending the evenings watching the sun set on Goa beaches is one of my favorite and most cherished evenings. Pics attached. Enjoy! :yes:
    Also, I loved the sunsets of LA. The whole city turns orange and there is a golden shine on everything. It is something else! :drool:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
       Smita T 
      Participant

Beautiful pics :high5:

Smita T 
    Participant

Some time back I went on an over night trek on the Sahyadri range.We trekked all night to reach the top of the mountains. we were on top by 3 am, the clouds were below us, cool breeze was blowing, nothing but peace, the whole gang was dead silent for like an hour just because the view was absolutely stunning, breath taking! – I witnessed the most beautiful sunrise ever!!
    Thanks for refreshing this memory Shivangi :yes:

And since this question is coming from you, Pondicherry has beautiful sunsets !! I loved spending all our evenings on random beaches in Pondi during our stay there. :smile: You will witness it soon too :yes:

tanya20025 
    Participant

More than sunrise, I love watching the sky while the sun sets as the melody of colors is just out of the world! Not any particular sunset I can remember though.

Tanya

René René 
    Participant

Sunrise over the Black sea when we were flying over it. Sunsets from our old house in California.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Anj 
    Participant

In Rajasthan in my village. Thrs no pollution at all so sunrises and sunsets are beautiful thr.

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Rann of kutch.
    Bas naam hi kaafi hai :cool:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Kanyakumari beach! :smile:

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

Seen more sunsets than sunrises as I am not a morning person. Best sunset was in Reykjavik, Iceland with a double rainbow. Other favorites are in the Caribbean sea while on a cruise, San Diego, California and Venice Beach, LA.
    Best sunrise I can remember was years ago in Puri, Odisha, and in Manali, Himachal Pradesh.

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

Two contenders for the best sunrise:
    1. The first one was most definitely at Tiger’s Nest in Darjeeling. It is a sight to see the sun rise from the East and see the rays alight on the Kanchenjunga range opposite and slowly bring it into view like a painting. And there’s nothing but clouds in the middle.
    2. During an early morning flight to Malaysia. There were clouds and lightning and the sun rise in the middle.

Best sunsets were at the beach near my house in Chennai. Can’t remember any one in particular.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.